Recomatic Related Products

Recomatic Related Products

by Wordsense

Show smart Related Product Recommendations that increase sales

CustomEliteWholesale

I have 3 stores and ALL of my stores has recomatic installed. I've have been with recomatic since day 1 and will continue with them going forward. They have the fastest customer service turnaround time and it simply works. Sure, there are other review apps out there, but they just don't add up.

Thanks for everything Dan! You have one of the best app out there.

iTokri आई.टोकरी

A straight from the heart review!
There are apps and then there are apps :)
I have been on shopify for more than 3 years now.
Daniel has the most awesome support system in place. He is more than happy to go out of the line and solve the issues and customizations.
The app itself is SO EASY to setup.
just GO FOR IT!!! if you need a hassle free and & pro recommendation widget.
its worth every penny!
Thanks so much Daniel.

crailstore

Great app and excellent support. Anytime something doesn't work properly, it's very quickly taken care of. Highly recommend!

Beekman 1802 Mercantile

Amazing support! Switched themes and had some formatting issues. Daniel really impressed me with how fast he was able to help get everything we needed resolved. Thanks again Daniel!

LoveSurf Apparel

Highly recommend this app and I am very impressed by the logic they use for the product recommendation and customer service from Daniel was awesome. They answered our questions quickly and then worked closely with us to make the Recomatic app work for us. 5 star app for sure!

Brainstand Toys

I started using recommatic when I opened my online toy shop in June 2014, and I've been happy with the app so far. I don't have a lot of sales data but recommatic is still able to make relevant recommendations for my customers. This is the only paid app I currently use. It's expensive, but I feel it's worth it to have solid recommendation functionality that I don't have to babysit.

The T-Shirt Vault

Great app! The best customer service ever! Thanks!

The Organic Project

We have used Recomatic since we launched our website. The app is very simple to install and configure, and is very effective is driving cross-sales. More importantly, the support provided by Daniel Ristic and his team is second to none.

Many thanks for a great product.

The team at
The Organic Project

ShopHandbag.com

Great product. Highly recommended. Daniel was very helpful with all my questions.

TurntableLab.com

Great app, and probably the best customer support I've had with these apps. Also, works seamlessly with mobile versions. Good development path too.