Recomatic Related Products

Recomatic Related Products

by Wordsense

Show smart Related Product Recommendations that increase sales

Aesthetic Homage

Really amazing app. It increased my sales and I would recommend recommend it to anyone. Give it a shot

Merchant of Pickleball

Recomatic does a great job of providing recommended products. We have used this app for 5 years now and it hasn't let us down. Daniel has also been most accommodating in providing some custom tweaks to the recommendations being generated as well as offering kind and thoughtful support when we've reached out.

Thank you very much.
www.merchantoftennis.com

La Boutique MOSO

I highly recommend this app:

- The recommendation results are relevant
- It integrates very well with my custom theme
- Its quite fast
- The support is very responsive and agreed to do customizations without asking me any fee
- It makes my company earn more money

Keep up the good work recomatic !

JARED JAMIN

This app has provided the functionality it describes perfectly and it’s support team has fine tuned it perfectly for our needs. So good. Thanks Daniel.

OSEA Malibu

Works great for cross-selling in our AJAX cart. Gets tons of engagement and drives a lot of value.

Daniel + team super responsive and handles any customizations/requests super quickly. Really appreciate their communication.

cladandcloth

Killer app that does what they say it will do. It is well developed and the support is fantastic. Sales have gone up and we couldn't be happier.

Modest Mounts

The app is pricey, but you get what you pay for and it works straight out of the box really. I'm very very impressed with the products this app recommends to my customers, and the support has been fantastic (customising size of images, position on product page, etc). It hasn't affected load times either. Great app!

Donkey Tees

Love this app. Its not the cheapest, but for the personal service you get, it seems to be well worth it. Kinda like "you pay for what you get" ..We dont touch it, everything seems to work automatically, this its WORTH the time savings vs cost to us here at DonekyTees.

Athleisure 4 Her

Awesome App!!!! The only program with awesome analytics and support. Very very helpful when I had some issues not related to this app. Thanks

The Drift Record Shop

Daniel and the team have been super helpful throughout the entire time we've worked with them. They assisted in getting us installed and customised and gave us good feedback about optimising. Great success for us.