Recomatic Related Products

Recomatic Related Products

by Wordsense

Show smart Related Product Recommendations that increase sales

Sous Chef

A super alternative to some of the far more expensive personalisation tools. It gives recommendations for up-sells / cross-sells, and the team is lightning fast in how quickly they reply to support emails! Delighted we found and installed this.

Katys Boutique

I love this app. It seems to select the most appropriate recomendations rather than me have to do it manually and it seems to get it right! Check it out on our site at https://www.katysboutique.co.uk

Calimacil

Works great. Does what it says.

They even helped us add it to our theme and use a custom field for the french version.

Great app!

Daya Jewelry

Awesome app, will generate more revenue for your store, simple AF, amazing & fast customer service. Look no further

Helding

The app does exactly as described. I am not too savvy with coding and chose to get help from the team behind Recomatic. They had the app installed and ready to go within a day. I also made some changes in my theme, and the team was once again really quick to implement the same changes in the app.

Keep up the good work.

Luna Fied

Great app.

Works like it should and is far better than anything else we have tried.

Support is awesome.

Mjecomm

We've only been using this app for a month but our experience has been great so far! Their support team is amazing got everything implemented on our site without requiring any development work on our end. Daniel has been especially helpful and responsive - truly excellent customer service and support!

Dissentpins

Great app - wish we'd installed it sooner. Customer service is also top notch!

Mostlydead Com

This app is great. It really DOES hand select related products that are VERY relevant. Forget your theme's built in suggested products which are seemingly random. Recomatic does the job sooo much better.

Support is OUTSANDING!!! I just switched to a new theme and Daniel had the widget code customized to the look of the new theme within the hour.

Seamless integration, unparalleled support, smart product suggestions, more sales... What more could you ask for?

Bdga

Really beneficial app that does the trick. Super easy to integrate, customizable, and a big help to our shop. Customer support and dev is outstanding, and very quick to respond and assist when needed. Highly recommend.