Related Products & Upsell App

Related Products & Upsell App

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Related Products, Product Recommendations to Upsell

So Chic Boutique

The reason I have chosen this app is because I can handpick the Recommended Products on a product page.
Related Products would have been better if we could use our own Collections. The products in this section are displayed in an alphabetical order, which is not my preferable choice.

Mega Vitamins

Great service. They are supporting in all time. Also Wiser app working fine without any issues. Thank you.

GATE8 Luggage

Great service! Quick to respond to questions. The user interface is easy to use. Works as described.

Lumi Mode

they have a cool support, they help you to do whatever you want, what a pleassure! highly recommended

Mint Sports Cards

i needed the recently viewed products feature and the related products feature. i don't want to use this app, i'm not willing to pay $15CAD a month for this when I haven't even made enough money for the monthly fees
bless you all. Great Developers and Prompt "Early business hours" reponse! :) thanks guys

Rugs & Rooms

I use this app, it's excellent! Thank you helps to add extra features to your site & very helpful for customers to also see related products

Tirrelo - The Ultimate in Luxury and Style

Very good app, and excellent customer service. They implemented every my caprice very fast. Recommend!

BAMNAPPAREL.

easy to use and customer service 5 out of 5 helped me with all of my issues. i recommend it for anybody that needs an all purpose slider.

All World Furniture

this app is awesome! easy to use and very effective for good user experience. there was some minor issues no fault of the app and Amit was amazing and help me all the way through. new updates coming soon including super quick way to link recommended products together. keep up the good work!

Desert Steel Co.

Very helpful customer service. They were able to find my issue and resolve it throughly. I appreciate the attention to detail. Thanks so much!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15