Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser- Upsell by Related Products, Frequently Bought Together+

Fait Classic

The app really good with different options. I prefer the customer service that is always there to help you when you need them at most. I recommand it

Shēdo Lane

Fantastic customer service from this team. They were able to set up a number of customizations that we asked for to make it do exactly what we want. I've worked through a number of recommendation apps and this is the only one that accomplishes what we're looking for.

CC Outlet HK

This is a very useful app, easy to use and great customer service with instant response. Highly recommended.

Self Esteem Plus

Wonderful service. They are very helpful and friendly. The app has some great features. I'm very excited to see how it will perform.

tianDe Altea

I activated this app just 6 days ago. Though I do not sell my products frecuently I hope this app will help me to move my shop foreward. My first customers have noticed the reccomendations appearance. Thank you.

Rivir Shoes

Awesome work guys! Very helpful support, and prompt responses. Definitely recommending this app. Cheers!

Sri and Meera

This app enables you to display recommendations and related items based on product tags and filters on pages of choice. You can display several recommendation lists on each page categorized into various groups. The app iteslf has an easy to use basic layout and gets the job done. Straight forward setup and doesn't require complex coding skills. The app by default uses the fonts from the store's theme and blends right into the store. The app also offers Custom HTML editor for advanced CSS Users to tweak the look and feel of the app. Customer support is responsive and usually respond within minutes. Feel free to discuss and request for your personalized customized look. The Developer team is available and operate in Indian Standard Time (GMT +5:30) while the support team has flexible work hours taking up requests throughout the day. This app is also compatible with several other shopify apps like Pagefly Page builder. Integrates well and can be customized from within other compatible third party apps.

shadowdsy

very good idea, you will get help for many things with no pay until you get sales, you can use what you need to get more sales and they have an excellent support

Natco Foods Shop

I had good and helpful response when I needed assistance. Would be good if they had more options to make the same font/look as the rest of the website.

Burnt Mushroom

Really good customer service! Definitely recommend. The app design itself fits will fit well with any store

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29