Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations | Reviews

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser AI- Upsell, Frequently Bought Together, Related products

City Shop

Wiser support team is very helpful. They have fixed my issue of showing widgets in pagefly product page. Thanks a lot to the team.

Passio Interiors

Couldn't be happier with the team at Wiser! They're very helpful and has helped me set up the widgets from A-Z, matched up the widgets with my theme design, responded to all of my requests. 100% recommend this app! It's very easy to use, especially they have the manual recommendations which is a big win for my store. Thanks so much!

Honoromano

App works like charm and customer support is fire! In just a few minutes they helped me resolve all my issues.

Koren Publishers

Our website looks great. After a few initial customizations - I leave it alone and I am thrilled to do so. The team at wiser are very helpful.

Face and Body Shoppe

I love the app, but more than that, the reason I am giving this 5 stars is the support. not only did they help me figure out my issue, but they even contacted pagefly, who I was using to build the pages, and helped me talk to the other app developers to nail down the issues. REALLY would recommend them purely based on that, and then the app has a lot of features packed into one app. Recommended, related, and featured products, as well as AI integration for the higher plans!

Page One

I fully recommend this APP. It is the best in its category, the most complete and with the most functionalities to show and sell products intelligently with good technology. We are very grateful to the entire support team, they answer questions very quickly and always show the best disposition to help even with integrations and configurations that require programming. They are the best!!!

Matsudai Ramen

This app is very powerful and the support is lightning fast, efficient and pleasant. Very happy to use this app.

Oasis NZ

I am very happy with the app, the free version is perfect for what I need and the support setting it up was amazing- Very happy with the app

Comfy Bamboo Sheets

I use Wiser Smart Product Recommendations for their Related Products feature. It is a straightforward, no-fuss app that displays products in the same category as the current product page. It just works! And it is faster than other similar apps that try to do the same thing.

October 27, 2021

Thanks for the feedback and this really means a lot to us. Our team works hard to assist all brand owners so that your store can get the max out of our app. Wiser team is always ready to assist you not just to setup the app but also to make sure that its setup in a way to get best results for your store.

Thanks
Team Wiser 🙏🏻🔥🚀🔥🚀😊😊

OY OnlYou

I love this app and the team ! Thanks to the team for the reactivity !! Specially Karishma from the Wiser team

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41