Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Upsell, Related Products, Recommendations, Recently Viewed ++

Trunk Clothiers

Using this app to provide product recommendations and recently viewed. I've been amazed by the customer service. Customization requests were complete on the same day I downloaded the app. Probably my best experience with a 3rd party app company so far. Highly recommended! A+

naturalift&beauty

Great service and very helpful widget!
Kind people and very professional!
Thank you will recommend.

Quick Grabs

Fantastic app. Does everything I required and more. The support team is outstanding! Very quick and efficient

Protees Philippines

What a great app! Helped us a bunch. And We're also grateful to the ever-accommodating support/dev team! Try this app now!

Southern Trapper

This app is fully functional and has tons of great and useful features. The support staff went above and beyond to remove some code from a different app that was causing load speeds on my website. They also offered advice some other unrelated apps that compliment my store. Super happy with the app and incredible customer service.

Gym+Coffee

We have been using this app for a few days now and really happy so far. Great value in comparison to other similar apps and brilliant customer service so far. Going above and beyond to integrate to our store and make us happy :)

Jujuteh LLC

Again, another great app by EVM. This app has helped us with sales as it gives our customers other product ideas to shop for. We are planning on adding accessories with our shoe line and this app is just what we need. It can show customers how to pair our shoes with accessories. Overall it’s a great shopping experience for our customers, thanks to EVM!!

JCBling

Tremendous App! The Programmers have done all of the work. This would be on my wish list for the future. I would like the ability to feature products by category. Example, If the category features dresses, dress products are shown, The next category I click on features jewelry and Jewelry products are shown. etc etc

thehomenhome

They were very friendly and all the problems were solved in half an hour,The problem was solved quickly and I was satisfied with the result

Baby Andy

Just what I needed for my store. It helped me to achieve a well-rounded, clear product page. Thanks.

October 31, 2019

Thanks for the feedback. Glad you like Wiser app for your store. We will keep adding more features in the app and make it more valuable for stores.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18