ReConvert Upsell & Cross sell

Checkout Upsell, Post Purchase Upsell, Thank You Page Upsell

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

All-Star Nutrition

This app has helped us generate an extra 8k a month. Support is excellent and fast. Only downside is not combining orders but totally worth it!

Thursday Girls

Great app! Wish they have the Instagram icon available on that. But overall is very easy setup with step by step tutorial videos.

July 31, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the feedback! Actually, we do have an Instagram icon available! as you can see in this image: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0005/6793/5041/files/ReConvert-stilyo-myshopify-com.png?v=1596179398

You just need to select the "Social media links" widget and not the "Social sharing" widget since Instagram doesn't have this option available via their API :)

Please let me know if you'd like us to help you set it up, and if it matches your needs it'll make our day if you'll update your review to 5 stars 🙏 😉

Thanks again,

Eric & the ReConvert team.

Freshcat Boutique

Location France

Good as I got my first sales with it but there still some options missing. (Upsell product if they bought X and didnt bought Y)

November 19, 2019

Thank you for your review. If you need help or you have any issue with the product, you can contact us 😎

Aviation Travel Shop

Location Australia

Its a good app. Couldn't really make it to upsell but I guess its good. The designing and editing is a bit difficult though.

Cleanirene

Time spent using app About 2 months

Really great app. Altho the app could load faster. Some times it hits the customer too fast. However it works.

BabyAi

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 2 months

I will start using it but it already seems easy. Lets find out how ReConvert will help me to boost my profit.

Seedles

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Originally, I used ReConvert to help with post-purchase upsells. When it worked, it worked fairly well. During our peak periods, it increase AOV 10-15%. Over time it was less effective, despite keeping the settings the same ... I cannot give reasons why things changed. Several of our users on mobile and desktop mentioned the upsells post purchase were somewhat confusing, "in your face" and/or they tried to apply the timer coupons but they didn't work. We decided to switch to Cart Upsell Drawer app in order to provide a better user experience. The configuration interfaces can be a little clunky, and hard to understand, but the results were fairly great. Ultimately, different apps can work well your store, only you can decide. I'd recommend you test ReConvert, and I'd recommend you test out other upsell apps as well to see what works. Always be testing.

March 29, 2022

Thank you for your honest review! we appreciate your feedback! 🙏 😊

OmonbopO

Location Belgium

Je l'utiliser pour faire un upsell de produit complémentaire. Elle est assez intuitive. Par ocntres les limitations imposées par Shopify ont posé pas mal de soucis. EN gros si c'est pas un paiement par Paypal ou carte de crédit, les funnels ne sont pas disponibles et t peux faire un upsell uniquement sur la TY page (du coup toutes les commadnes sont concernées, les tiggers ne sont pas actifs). J'ai demadné de l'aide via le chat et la personne était une vraie personne qui m'a donné les réponse strès rapidement et sans me demander de lire des tartines d'articles.... très efficace le support !

Divani Chocolatier

This app makes it super easy to show your customers a highly customizable "Thank You" page after finishing their purchase. You can add surveys, videos, related product with reviews, and offer flash discounts to incentivize them to buy more products before leaving your site.
The best part is that you can set up "triggers" to display different Thank You pages depending on products info, order info, customer details, and more.
I'd love to see more integrations with other product upsell, reviews, and email marketing apps. Nonetheless, highly recommend!

KIKI & MO HOME

Update: There were a lot of attempts to reach us made after our first review but it was during a time when we weren't available. However, enough information was shared during those attempts, by the ReConvert team, which enabled us to finish our setup successfully. We just signed up today and reached out for support and the 24/7 chat message said no one was available. Interesting. Then we clicked on their Twitter icon which goes to a 'this page doesn't exist'. Literally rethinking this on day one.

January 30, 2022

Hi there,

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience & the late response, one of our support agents got covid and didn't notify us about not showing up to work. We're now going over all support tickets.

About our Twitter handle, you can find our profile here:
Can you please let us know which link did you click? so we'll be able to fix it?

BTW we tried calling and emailing you, so please get back to us, and let's get you all set up :)