ReConvert Upsell & Cross sell

Checkout Upsell, Post Purchase Upsell, Thank You Page Upsell

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

VVS Jewelry

Pricing is based on TOTAL sales, not sales attributed to the use of this app. I ended up losing money by using this app. How they set up their pricing makes no sense. This seems to be a scam. Shopify should review. ******************************************************************************
Updating my review to 5 stars. Upon second review I actually see the merit of this app. Its primary goal is to help you get more sales with order tracking. I'm looking for an order tracking app (primary function) with the ability to upsell/cross-sell. So although the app currently doesn't fit my needs, I do see how it can help Shopify stores earn more money. Support has been fantastic and helped set up a highly converting Thank You page. I recommend giving it a shot.

July 17, 2020

We tried reaching out to you multiple times, on messenger & email but couldn't get any response, would you please consider getting back to us so we can solve your problem, I'm sure we can figure something out!

As for the pricing, It's literally written in the pricing section above that we charge based on store orders and not orders generated by the app.

The reason for that is that many Shopify store owners are using features in the app that are not generating any revenue like post-purchase surveys, order tracking, birthday collector, etc. So we tried to come up with pricing that makes sense for everyone :)

That said, most stores see an ROI of 1,000% - 10,000% and I'll be glad to personally make sure you see the same numbers if you'll give us another chance :)

Thank you again, and I want to apologize again if your experience with us wasn't what you expected so far,

Eric | ReConvert CEO

Matcha And Meyond

Glad to find this app this early! We've been looking for an app like this! Where you can design the thank you page. So our team tried it, see what the app does (you can choose from videos to bdays to pop up to surveys and so much more.. Imagine you can ask your customer why did they buy the product? That is a very good insight to know more about your customers plus we really love using the video at the thank you page, builds trusts!) Also, is it easy to use? Is it mobile responsive? does it look professional to customers? is the customer service available when you need them? and most especially does it convert to sales? Our free trial even didn't end but we got already a sale out of it. And to answer our doubts earlier the answer to all is YES!!! Personally, I don't review this early stage while using the app and honestly I don't review apps like I have a resume of zero reviews but this one is impressive I feel I need to put a review out there so business owners like me who don't have any idea about this app and doesn't have time to look for a thank you page.. This app simply converts if you take time to test it & see what works for your customers or else you will be missing out what the app can do for your business!!! Easily a 5/5 for me(at an early stage of the app).
P.S. Thanks for their awesome customer service Eric! Definitely, very happy and having fun while using the app!

March 4, 2019

Thank you for this awesome review!

We developed this app exactly for stores like yours, that want to not only get extra sales from the order confirmation page, but also develop a stronger brand and improve their relationships with customers.
Your review seriously warms our hearts! ❤

Since this review we also added some new post purchase upsell features- like the recommended products, order tracking and the featured product widgets- hope you got a chance to check them out too! 😉

HairFresh™

I used this app to increase my AOV, when the customer has already bought, he will probably buy again. I barely got on the app the customer support immediately set-up my thank you page for conversions. Extremely helpful. Fully recommend this app.

October 16, 2019

Thank you for this amazing review! Our customer care team is always here to help👍

NuFit Store

One of the best app that I've ever used. It will definitely help you get more sales. Customer Service is the best. A must have app for any store.

March 4, 2019

Thank you, great review! we're trying to be as responsive as we can for you. 😉

Blessed Home & Body

BLESSED HOME & BODY

Bravo!! ReConvert gets a standing ovation. This is the BEST app that I've come across that seriously differentiates my store from others. By far the video tutorials that walk you through step by step are simple, straightforward and so easy to understand. I am really keen on process and productivity. Truly, the video tutorials are step by step. I've researched dozens of apps and tech for my store, and have come across quite a few apps that overpromise and underdeliver. Who has time for that? Plus, ReConvert offers a free platform. ReConvert overpromised AAAND over delivered!

My thank you page looks like none other that I've seen, and in this great big world of e-commerce merchants, with ReConvert I can contend with the best of the best. Thank you ReConvert for optimizing a thank you page of all things! Looking forward to exploring your other apps. I hope they are as good as ReConvert! You have a superfan here at Blessed Home & Body!!

October 20, 2019

WooHoo!!! 🎊🎉 that's what we like to hear! We hope you'll get more revenue from the app and thank you for the review!

Rave-On!

WOW! Ich bin leider der Typ Mensch der sich nicht rührt, wenn etwas okay ist und funktioniert, aber gebe gern Feedback wenn irgendwas absolut nicht passt. In wirklich guten und besonderen Fällen lasse ich aber dafür extrem gern auch ein wirklich ernstgemeintes Positives Feedback da. Ich war schon nach der Implementierung kurz davor ein Feedback zu schreiben, die einem mit kurzen erklärvideos immer wieder step by step erklärt wird. Die Installation und Einrichtung war ein Traum! Auch nach den ersten wiederholten Bestellungen, die ganz klar dieser App zuzuordnen waren hat es mir schon in den Fingern gejuckt, aber heute nach dem ich meinen gewöhnlichen Umsatz Schlagartig verdoppeln konnte und nahezu jeder Kunde direkt nach der Ersten, eine Zweite Bestellung dalässt, würde ich der App gerne 10 Sterne geben! Vielen Dank an die Entwickler! Meisterlich!

September 10, 2019

Vielen Dank für eine so wundervolle Bewertung. Wir schätzen die Zeit, die wir mit dem Schreiben verbracht haben, sehr und tun gerne alles, damit unser Service Sie nicht enttäuscht !)

Wish Buy Repeat

very much full of options; marketing options. very clever app and very powerful. does a lot of things at one go automatically.
Most adorable feature is upto 50 sells there is no charge.
This app can grow confidence of new stores like us.
Hope to build more attachment with it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 4, 2020

We appreciate your feedback 🙏

E-Global Shop

I am very amazed with how well this app is constructed! it is build to help boost conversion in an unbelievable way. The thank you page is terrific and made me change my mind about Zipify that really looks ugly in comparison to Reconvert beautiful template design and look. I am very happy to find this app and add it to my store.
Update*****
I am falling in love with app as it makes my thank you page look so professional and much appreciated by my customers. Also, the customer service is outstanding and always there to help. Thank you guys for providing this awesome app and service!

December 16, 2019

Thank you so much for this review! We appreciate your feedback 🙏We hope you'll get many upsells!😎

Funky Moose Records

Be careful how you set this thing up! The first order we received with the app active was cancelled because the (smart) customer just applied the shown discount code to duplicate his order and requested a cancellation for the first.

Go over all of the settings before you go live, including the ones in the "General" tab.

That, however, does show that people pay attention to what's shows on the thank you page. I see this app having a positive ROI in no time!

Plus, I received a message from the owner personally and we had a great chat. A+!

March 21, 2019

What a great review! Thank you for the feedback about the onboarding process. We'll make sure to add better instructions for people who're just starting out with our app :)

Southern Shores

Great Customer support. Konstantin helped me very quickly. Even on a Sunday! The App itself does its Job. We could already collect valuable birthday data. We are now testing the Upsell feature. Let's see how it works. One small drawback: The content created with the app loads after the default Shopify content is loaded. This sometimes looks a bit strange, if the page seams fully loaded in the eyes of the customer and then after ca. 2 seconds some other content suddenly appears.

March 22, 2020