Recurring Order & Subscription

Recurring Order & Subscription

by SpurIT

Subscriptions: Recurring Payments. Subscribe & Save

Korean Fairy Skin Care

This APP does not work anymore. The app page in control panel goes in a non-stop refresh loop. I have tried to contact support for more than a month with no response yet. App does not even works in the example store they advertise in this page. ...It was a nice app while it worked, but it does not anymore and customer service is ignoring all emails. http://shop.koreanfairyskincare.com

JudyMakesJuices

This app was simple to use and I like how it allows the customers to complete their purchase. This is one less thing I have to worry about as the owner.

Caliquo

Très simple, très bon produit. je viens d'installer ça fonctionne direct je trouve ça vraiment génial.

February 15, 2021

Merci pour vos commentaires!

CFIT Labs Supplements

Does What it says with relative ease. More options would make this a 5 star review, but this offers all the basics in just a few clicks

February 15, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated!

Canadian Medical

Excellent and fast customer service! Had a problem getting the subscription to show on my product page but they had it fixed in minutes!

February 15, 2021

Thanks for your feedback :)
It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us 24/7!

Cherry Blossom Subscription

Great subscription app!! Clean layout both on our website and in the Admin! Very easy to use and navigate through! PLUS their chat box for questions and concerns is so helpful and the staff gives quick response which is greatly appreciated!

February 8, 2021

Thanks so much :)
Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long-long time!

La Flora Boutique

easy to use, dont know if i like the word "rule" so i changed it to terms. intergrated easily, recommend

February 8, 2021

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback!

Twinsy Bath Bombs LLC

I love how easy it it to use! The whole set up took minutes! This is a very user friendly Application.

February 1, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time!

Funky Duck UK

OMG! I've been searching for an app that gives this option for so long now. The easiest setup ever..

January 21, 2021

Thanks! It's so good to know that you've finally found what you were looking for :)

KiezKiste

After unknowingly downloading Recurring Orders for the second time, I was immediately adjusted to a paid plan. As I was completely unaware that this was my second time, I contacted the customer support and they were understanding and refunded my invoice and put me on the trial. THANKS!

January 18, 2021

You are more than welcome! Please feel free to contact us 24/7, we are always glad to help :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8