Subscription & Recurring Order

Automatic Subscriptions: Recurring Payments. Recurring order

$19.95/month. 60-day free trial.

Dazzle Diva 5 Online Store

This app did not provide me with what I needed. The customer service was horrible. She talked to me like I was an idiot and didn’t even help with the actual issue…. I tried my best to work with the app but I ended up deleting it after the trial. I didn’t have any subscribers yet, so I didn’t use it because I couldn’t get it set up correctly. I asked them would I be charged and they said no, I wouldn’t, because they caught it in time….Well….GUESS WHAT I GOT THIS MORNING!!!! A charge from them! HORRIBLE JUST HORRIBLE!!!

January 10, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. We are really sorry that you've faced such bad experience.
The thing is that the app was removed on 66th day of usage while it provides only 60 days free trial.
Anyway, no worries, we've requested a refund for you.
Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive a response yet, please drop us a line at your convenience.

Fenroy

I have tried many different subscriptions apps but this one is very nice! Easy to set up and the support was very good and fast. Hopefully they bring a feature in the future that allows you to set a minimum amount of subscription months.

The Day Ahead

Very easy to set up and does what I want. Would be nice to offer free shipping an as option but not essential.

Aurécosmetics

perfect je voulais avoir plus de clients et plus de commande application facile d'installation a voire par la suite

Dear Storky

Support is awesome; I can always count on the team to help me with a few kinks, especially when working with other apps. This app itself is great, too. The ONLY app we can find for recurring invoices as we don't want to auto-charge customers. Keep going! Thanks so much!

Nessys D8

Easiest set up ever, awesome app! Thanks for building this and making it so easy to add to my store.

SWBB

Onboarded the app in a matter of minutes! Really cool and immediately satisfied the specs of what we were trying to do.

Kitchen a la Mode

Very easy to install and choose products. Looks great on the site. I am very excited to see it in action.

Flanders Fields Ltd

It works right within the Shopify interface, very very easy. When I installed it, I was surprised how quickly it worked.

Natural Xpression

Fantastic. Does exactly as promised and the support is great. When I had an issue installing it, they had the matter solved in a couple hours. When another issue that couldn't have been predicted appeared late, late one evening, I sent an email. By morning it had already been fixed, and email was already in my inbox explaining what happened and what action was taken. Excellent service, great communication, and great product.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13