Recurring Payments

Recurring Payments

by SpurIT

Reccuring Payments & Subscription Boxes for Your Shopify Store

Velpure

I'm still in the trial period but so far, so good. App is very straightforward and easy to install, and when I had a small issue with the app on my website, their support fixed it very quickly.

The major thing they could do to improve the app would be to integrate with email automation apps like Klaviyo, Omnisend, Drip and Active Campaign, and/or provide a more robust email module allowing better formatting and the ability to include images and company logo etc.

However, given the price, and that it does exactly what it says on the lid, I still give it 5 stars!

Exhale Lifestyle

Great customer service! This app is great for those just starting their subscription service.

Nsgallery

This app is great. Exactly what I needed to make my customer experience a breeze. Thanks!

Qiqo Hot Natural Energy Drink

Had trouble implementing it and their customer service was great. Highly recommend trying it!

Dark Market Beans

So far so good. Easy setup. Only thing is that I wish it had automatic recurring payments but baby steps for me I suppose.

Breadvillage

This is a great app for a quasi-subscription model without the hassle of forcing your shop into a new cart with a new payment processor, like all the other subscription apps do it. At $15/month this app is dramatically cheaper than the hundreds of dollars the other subscription apps want to charge you via fees and payment commissions. The one downside is that the app really just sends out automatic emails with payment links, and if people don't pay nothing else happens. There is no enforcement of payment, no automatic charge. We felt this is acceptable, because most subscription programs are "cancel anytime" anyway. Finally, since this app is consumer friendly and does not require any action by the consumer for subscription cancellation, it reduces the volume of customer service calls. This is an elegant, simple way to run a subscription model. Customer service is good, they made some custom changes for us without charging.

Creacon Lodge

Fantastic App, easy to use! Would definitely recommend!

Jaem In Seoul

This app works great! Love the simplicity of this app, makes everything much easier for subscriptions.

Xaxisonline

Cannot comment on the customer service because I haven't needed it.

The app is straight forward and easy to use and one heck of a lot less expensive as the others I looked at.

Kudos to you guys!

Elise Collins XaxisBooks.com Elise.Collins@XaxisOnline.com

Max And Neo Dog Gear

Does not support automatically charging the customer's credit card.

Previous 1 3