RecurrinGO! Subscriptions

Automatic Subscriptions: Recurring Payments, Recurring Orders

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Optimize

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great app and even better support. Awesome communication as well. I recommend this app to anyone that wants a subscription model for their business.

November 21, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words! :) We're honored that you have chosen us to power your subscriptions.

TAOS

Location Ireland

We used the RecurringGo app to setup our recurring payments option. Easy to instal and configure. Great customer support when required. Highly recommend the app.

November 17, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review! We're honored that you have chosen RecurrinGO to power your subscriptions.

Jungbrunnen Shop

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Super easy to install and set-up, combined with immediate support! Veronika helped me to make changes for my product page within minutes

November 9, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! :) We’re glad that you enjoyed the app and our support service.

Rent Game

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

C’est application est simple à installer et à utiliser ! Gain de temps pour la gestion des abonnements ! Je recommande

November 9, 2022

Thank you for recommending our app in your review! Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we encourage you to let us know if there’s anything we can do to deliver an even better experience to you next time.

THEORIE

I absolutely love this app. Integrate seamlessly with your Shopify online store, easier to set up then recharge subscriptions, and the customer service, in my experience, has been better. The RecurrinGO team has done a great job! Only if integrated with Klaviyo!

October 26, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating – it’s much appreciated! :) You’ll be happy to know that Klaviyo integration will be available in one of our upcoming releases.

Studio56Boutique

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Excellent customer service by Ksenia! She very patiently answered all my questions and help me set up the app on my store. Expecting great things! :)

October 24, 2022

Happy to hear that you had such a great customer service! :) We will pass on your feedback to Ksenia and the rest of our support team, it will mean a lot to them.

2Bbless

Location Mexico

C'est une bonne application pour un membership... mais le plus beau, c'est qu'ils ont un service hors pair!!!! 24/24! J'ai eu un problème avec mon membership parce que j'ai changé de thème, et ils ont réglé ça un dimanche soir, dans le temps de le dire... Juste wow si vous avez besoin d'une application comme celle là...

October 17, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback! We’re over the moon to hear that you’re happy with our support staff. Our team will be happy to know that their hard work has paid off!

JB

Location Germany

love the app. today we got some issues with.these issues were solved within minutes. great experience

September 26, 2022

It is our pleasure to hear your valuable feedback :) Glad we were able to help resolve your issue quickly!

Buttercross Food Boxes

So far so good, seems straightforward! Does exactly what it says on the tin. What else could I possibly say?

September 19, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review! We're honored that you have chosen us to power your subscriptions.

infinitywellnessgroup

Location Australia

It has done what it said it will do. Great app. It's just not what I'm looking for as my needs are very specific (subscription option visible only to a few login customers and not all). However, I'll recommend this app to regular retail and online stores.

September 14, 2022

Thanks for your feedback, it's much appreciated! We've sent you an email message regarding possible customization of the app according to your needs and we hope to hear from you soon :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18