Recurring Order & Subscription

Recurring Order & Subscription

by SpurIT

Subscriptions: Recurring Orders, Invoices & Subscription Boxes

Yappy Tails

Had a small technical issue when setting up the app but Julia assisted me within 5min to get everything running perfect! Cant wait to get selling

July 12, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that Julia was able to provide you with the amazing service, we're proud of it. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

itsalookboutique

We have not used this app yet but I can tell you the customer service department has A1 service. We had no clue how to set up the options for our online store and they came to the rescue within minutes and has us up and running! If you are thinking about giving this app a try, please do so as they are there to answer all of your questions and assist with integration!

June 23, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy you're finding it easy to use, and are able to gain so much value from it. Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance, we're always glad to help you!

Kona Natural Soap Company

I needed this app to replace another subscription company that didn’t have the compatibility with all my different payment options. So far this app has worked much better. There are still some limitations but I like the way this works and the people have been very supportive and patient.

June 17, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're really glad to hear the app is meeting your business' needs! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns.

Cocksman Club®

The team was able to resolve my issue painlessly, quickly and professionally! Great app, great support!

May 27, 2019

Thanks very much for your review, we're very happy we could help solve any issues you were having, even with the difference in timezones! Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help

Wild at Heart Pets Raw Food Delivery

Install was a snap, and support was very quick to respond. We have only had it install a few days but it appears to be working well. The only drawback we have found is, that with every add to cart, there is a redirect to the cart page. We asked about removing this but it is supposedly important to the software, so no go. The majority of our customers order multiple items so this could become very tiresome for them over time.

May 15, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're always glad to help you.
Could you please contact to our contact@spur-i-t.com mailbox, so we could get more information about drawback?
Have a great day!

Lucky's Packet

I haven't used the app just yet but I can comment on the really helpful service that I have received from the SpurIT team in integrating this with my platform. They really went the extra mile and I look forward to working with this team!

May 15, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help!

Liquorice Heaven

Excellent app with great support. Auto install requires no code change but had a couple of small theme related bugs. Tech support was fantastic and had everything fixed in the space of 24 hours - they even extended the free trial! Highly recommended. www.liquoriceheaven.com

May 15, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service, we're proud of it. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Southern Mitten Boutique

Just installed. Very fast and CS was very helpful. I can’t wait to play with it. I think it will be perfect for my customers. A subscription service without the subscription. Lol

Zing Organics

I found the support fab. Got a swift response and the guru I spoke to was able to customise the offering for me with no fuss. Thank you.

JamBox Subscription Services

Like the fact that it allows the one-time purchase option and very easy to use. Support is always available.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6