Recurring Order & Subscription

Recurring Order & Subscription

by SpurIT

Subscriptions: Recurring Orders, Invoices & Subscription Boxes

Safe and Fine

Thank you guys, the app helped my with my subscription program a lot. Support team super responsive and helped my with setting up. Once again - thank you thank you thank you!!

Otoka.

The setup process is just a few clicks! App is really easy to use. The best subscription option so far I looked.

Atlanta Bikes

Wow! Really great app and super fast support, solved my problem within minutes, highly recommended.

BIJOUX SENSATION

Not a recurring payments app. It simply sends an email to your customers each month and makes your customers go to the site and checkout. Shame on them, make us loose time and money

Parabola Coffee Roasting Co.

This app has been very important to my store, as my regular customers utilize it to streamline their orders. I really love that my customers have the option to choose however frequently they want to order. This app keeps my customers loyal to my brand!

September 17, 2020

Thanks so much! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time!

Child's Play

easy and simple to use but DOES NOT ALLOW AUTOMATIC BILLING - which is the entire point of a subscription. The customer simply gets an invoice emailed. its just a form and email scheduler that goes back to your checkout process every time. probably took them a week a code it.

September 9, 2020

Hello!
Thank you for your feedback! The app is connected with invoices only and we're clearly informing our customers about that. We've also contacted you via e-mail to find a solution for the situation.
Looking forward to your reply!

UPLEAFS

This is a good alternative for subscription sites with minimal inventory. It does not automatically charge the customer, it only emails them a renewal notice and then they must accept the reorder. It also does not allow you to combine discount codes (which is standard on Shopify) and you cannot provide an additional incentive on a first order and make subsequent orders a lesser discount. Overall though, the App is good. It may not fit eveyone's needs, but at least you can try it out with the Free Plan. I recommend it!

September 4, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We are working on the app's improval and feedback like yours helps us to become even better!

Mikro Tandborste

I tried this app but was not for me, deleted it but it has infected my store. The selections etc doesnt go away. very shitty

August 25, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for such inconvenience. We tried to contact you via email in order to help but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

MINK413,LLC

Very user friendly, it was added quickly to store! The pricing is very scalable for a growing business. Thank you.

August 21, 2020

Thanks! We highly appreciate your feedback :)
Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time!

LinkExec

The app is wonderful and the team were super helpful and responsive when I had a few questions. Highly recommend!

August 20, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)
Feel free to contact us anytime, we are always happy to help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9