Recurring Payments

Recurring Payments

by SpurIT

Reccuring Payments & Subscription Boxes for Your Shopify Store

SweetOrigins

Great service! The team went in and at no cost went under the hood to check on how the app was working and addressed an issue quickly.

Brain Foods

The customer service support is very good was amazing! The app runs very well... and it fits my necessities

Little L's Artisan Dog Treats

Easy to install and configure (support team is amazing and can help if you can't do it yourself). Wonderful concept, our customers love the idea that you are not "locked in" and they can control the frequency of delivery and skip it when not ready. The support is outstanding and prompt. The ROI on this app is high - so it will pay for itself after the first week for sure. We strongly recommend it!

UKR Spain Shop

I've tried some other subscription apps and this app is the one I like most of all. Easy to set up. Support guys are great.

Feliz Chico PC

A half of my customers use subscriptions. It's much more convenient to receive an invoice rather than go to the store again and again. Great app, recommend.

CSM24 Store

Simple and useful. Works with all Shopify payment gateways, easy to install, looks professional. Exactly what I was looking for.

Defiance Coffee

Not a recurring payments app. It simply sends an email to your customers each month and makes your customers go to the site and checkout. What is the point of a subscription if you have to go to the site and checkout anyways?

giftschains

I use this app to make customers to have recurring charge notification based on product type. It is very simple and great support from staff. Wonderful product.

Beanboat

I use this app to offer a coffee subscription service to my customers. Easy to setup and works very well. The customer service is outstanding, all the questions I asked have been answered, and the team was very helpful with a small incompatibility with my theme, even over New Year's! Highly Recommended!

"Shiha" - outerwear store

Cool tool! Easy and quick setup. Thanks, that's eaxctly what I was looking for. Good and simple app. 5 stars.

Previous 1 3 4 5