RecurrinGO! Subscriptions

RecurrinGO! Subscriptions

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
September 8, 2022

Works as expected. So far so good! We're going to keep using it so that's a good thing. We love apps that do what they say.

Utah SEO OG
Time spent using app: 6 days
SpurIT UAB replied September 12, 2022

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're delighted to hear you are enjoying the app.

September 1, 2022

Thank you very much for this app. This app is really helpful in my crictical situtations Thanks again.

Seattle Kombucha Company
Time spent using app: 42 minutes
SpurIT UAB replied September 2, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app.

August 31, 2022

I had issues with the way this app was working. Contacted tech support and they helped me fix them. They were timely in their responses and I am satisfied with their support. This is a very simple subscription app. Easy to set up. If you don't want a lot of bells and whistles, this is the way to go

Rojo's Roastery
Time spent using app: 4 months
SpurIT UAB replied September 2, 2022

Thank you for your review! We’re delighted to hear that you received prompt, attentive service from our support staff. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we encourage you to let us know if there’s anything we can do to deliver an even better experience to you next time.

August 28, 2022

Great app and customer service is top notch! Alexander was great with support from helping me with steps to get this on my site!

The Palestinian Coffee Company
Time spent using app: 3 months
SpurIT UAB replied August 30, 2022

Glad that we were able to help you :-) Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

August 27, 2022

J'aime beaucoup c'est vraiment utile. Je viens d'installer l'application mais le design est sobre et s'accorde bien au thème

floraison-cosmetique-france
France
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
SpurIT UAB replied August 30, 2022

August 25, 2022

After initial problems in the presentation, the support has very friendly, competent and quickly understood my request, answered and forwarded to the programmers. The following day everything was fixed and wonderfully implemented. Many thanks

Herr von Schwaben
Germany
Time spent using app: 5 months
SpurIT UAB replied August 26, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're glad to solve your problem with the subscription button display.

August 13, 2022

I have been using this app for several years now. I am a complete novice when it comes to anything technical so I was amazed at how easy it was to set up. Recently, when I needed to update my subscription terms I approached the support team for help. Everyone on the team has amazing communication skills. They walked me through every step, patiently and professionally. I have hundreds of subscribers thanks to this app. My customers are happy and so am I. I recommend this to anyone who wants to grow a list.

Ontario Soft Water Kitchener Waterloo
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
SpurIT UAB replied August 16, 2022

Thanks for your feedback! Our team is always happy to assist so feel free to contact us 24/7 :)
Hope you'll keep enjoying the app!

August 2, 2022

Setting up a recurring subscription was very easy. I would certainly recommend this app for anyone with little to no computer skills. Support staff are very helpful if you have any questions. It's great that it's free too!

The Silver Pentacle
Time spent using app: 7 days
SpurIT UAB replied August 16, 2022

Thank you! It's our pleasure to provide such user experience :)
Don't hesitate to reach out to us in case of any difficulties or questions!

July 20, 2022

Quick, simple and does the job. Can add various different subscription methods with discount and different payment systems

Lavuro
Mexico
Time spent using app: 4 months
SpurIT UAB replied August 16, 2022

Thanks for your review and good luck to your business!

July 18, 2022

Very easy to set up for someone who has little knowledge about web design!!! Thank you!!! Love it!!!

thatdancemom