Subscription & Recurring Order

Automatic Subscriptions: Recurring Payments. Recurring order

Price: Free

Eban’s Bakehouse

Just installed the app. Had some issues with it working with our Theme. Support was AWESOME - Alexander stepped right up and had it working in minutes.

Cre8DnB

This app is straight forward and does what it says. Most importantly, their support team is 10/10! They are incredibly helpful and very responsive. I highly recommend this app to anyone starting off with their first subscription service.

Eliot Grey

Love the app. Quick set up to have my subscription customers sign up. Great support. Great free app.

million-flowers-shop

I run the shop www.million-flowers.shop. I had an issue with payment frequency and Alex from support was able to help me within 10 minutes. Now everything works. Thank you for the quick help. Great. Dina Tietze

KatzenRobo

Leaves a bunch of code when removing the app. When asking the developers they claim it's not theirs, however even the sheet names have their company name on it. Crazy!

March 24, 2022

Thanks for your fedback. We have checked all the conversations with you and, unfortunately, wasn't able to find any requests of leftover code removal. We've sent you an email message in order to clarify the issue and help if needed.

Divina Esencial

Support is amazing, for some reason the app was not working and they fixed for me in less the 5 minutes.

Bricks & Minifigs San Antonio

Great app and easy to use. Support is friendly and quick. Highly recommend for someone looking to use a recurring order app.

Ferrara Box

I love this app works so well and customer support is amazing. I love the app easy to use. Always someone to help if you run into a problem.

IncaFé Organic Coffee

I would love to offer the option for a client to choose to have either a subscription or a recurring order. I would like the possibility of at least being able to change quantities of the products in the subscription, and ideally adding products to a subscription. This is less work for the client and ensure all the subscribed products get send at once together.

BonBeno - The Pawsome Store

Perfect and works really well. Suggestion to add more Indian Payment gateways as well to autocharge for recurring purchases