Recurring Order & Subscription

Recurring Order & Subscription

by SpurIT

Subscriptions: Recurring Orders, Invoices & Subscription Boxes

Ecigar4jp Inc

I use this app on Japanese shop. It works well.
I can customize by myself easily. Additionally when I had a problem, the support team captured the problem exactly and quickly solved it. I recommend this app.

July 20, 2020

Thanks so much! Don't hesitate to contact us anytime, we are alwayts ready to assist :)

Entoma Petfood

The help centre is very responsive and understands the problem they are being contacted about. They take the time to respond and wait for an answer without putting pressure on them.

July 16, 2020

Thank you, we highly appreciate your feedback :)

Hundpur.com

One of the best costumer service experiences. Alexander, you have to be really proud of yourself and your application.

July 7, 2020

We are just happy to be useful!

Pure Maple Water Company Ltd

Amazing service and technical support. Immediate response and they were able to fix problems in a few hours. Great work guys!

July 7, 2020

Thank you! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so don't hesitate to contact us anytime :)

minnoki

amazing app and amazing customer service. didnt expect them to be so efficient. i will definitely recommend.

June 15, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words! Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties :)

Orgäanika Coffee

Great custmomer service! spot on. We needed some customization in a different language and they were on top of it, fast.

June 15, 2020

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

Dunn & Walton

Very good subscriptions app. Support is outstanding and extreemly fast response and action to every question we had. Highly reccomend!

April 27, 2020

Thank you! We do our best to provide top notch service and happy that you've got it :)

ShortpocketsStationery

This app has been great AND when I needed direction they were very quick to respond and help. I would recommend for any subscription items!

April 23, 2020

Thanks! Your feedback is highly appreciated :)

Wild Fireworks

Thank you!
Your app works great with my customers who need a solution to recurring orders on a subscription.
Great job!

April 8, 2020

Such feedback makes us become even better :) Thank you so much!

Louisiana Tobacco

Love it! The best app in the segment on my opinion. No obligation, no other pay portal, and user-friendly!

April 8, 2020

Thank you so much! We are just happy that you love it :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8