Recurring Order & Subscription

Recurring Order & Subscription

by SpurIT

Subscriptions: Recurring Orders, Invoices & Subscription Boxes

BlackVapeStore

The team was able to resolve my issue painlessly, quickly and professionally! Great app, great support!

April 8, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's really appreciated :)

Glassbag.ie

Although the app works fine with the subscription feature, IT DOESN'T have an unsubscribe feature on the website. You can only unsubscribe from the automated email that you receive after the subscription. That's pretty disappointing as it's obviously have to be a default. So keep this in mind before installing it. It's not a cheap app. I contacted the support and asked them if they can add that feature for me, but they are asking $60 per hour. No thanks. Will look for a better app.

UPDATE: The Below response is untrue. I received a call and the line was terrible. I asked for them to email me directly to which they refused. They have now added this comment below as well.

April 8, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We tried to contact you over the phone and via email but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience in order to discuss the situation. Thanks in advance!

dOSA Natural Skin Care Products

Great app. Installed and immediately received subscriptions to the site. And, Best customer service ever! I reached out and received a response within minutes. Only small wish is for a way so sign up for an annual subscription directly from within the app.

March 10, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! It's highly appreciated :)
Don't hesitate to reach out to us in case of any difficulties!

Southstar Drug

I accidentally uninstalled the app after it has charged me, thankfully the support was responsive and they gave me a free month extension to make for it.

January 30, 2020

We are always happy to help in case of any difficulties, you are more than welcome :)

Rohner Socks

Very nice app, it's easy very to use. We like the fact that it doesn't modify the checkout, we are using a multilingual app, and so we need to the keep our checkout unmodified. Otherwise, we actually think it's an advantage not to charge automatically customers and that they do not need to create an account. It's both user-friendly for customers and for our customer service. Finally, the support team is very responsive and made custom modifications very rapidly. All works like it should! Highly recommended.

January 21, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated!
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you face any difficulties, we are always ready to help!

Rusty Dog Coffee

update: the SpurIT team performed again. They provided some code mods to allow proper cart price calculations when using native automatic shopify discounts and they provided mods to add order tags for all orders coming thru the subscriptions (instead of only the 1st order). with the enhancements they are making this will soon be the best subscription app on the market! we can't wait for future features such as editable subscriptions. SpurIT has been great so far!

The team at SpurIT is very responsive, great support!
Just a quick note on how the App functions: all invoices are sent via the Draft Order function in Shopify. If a customer does not pay the invoice it will float as draft and must be manually deleted after the time expires. Also drafts will be created when a customer abandons a cart without entering their contact info only if a subscription item was in the cart. If you use the Draft order function of Shopify, you will need to clean up often.
Otherwise this App is very simple to use and won't hijack your checkout process as the other subscription Apps do.
Don't be afraid to ask the SpurIT team for help...they will respond quickly (I received same day help on Christmas)

January 9, 2020

Hello. Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated! Please feel free to contact us anytime, we are always ready to assist!

Precious Wear

I installed the app and at first it was not showing the right way with my theme.
I reach out to them, and they were very quick to help me and adjust it to my theme. Would really recommend it!

December 27, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help, we are always glad to help you

Green Rush Organics

Solid functionality with quick support. I like that this app can generate subscriptions without automatically billing customers.

November 24, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that the app works great for you.
Let us know if you need any assistance

TORCH! PLAN

I am on a tight schedule trying to get my website up and running by Nov 1. I needed help on setting up the recurring subscription. I sent a message asking for help and they had it completely set up in less than five minutes! Amazing Service!! Thank you so much.

October 25, 2019

You are more than welcome, we are always happy to help :) Good luck to your business!

InstaHaze | Voll-Spektrum Öle & Mehr

Perfect App! Everything is working like a charm :) The support is one of the best I ever had. They're fixing and editing things extremely fast. 6/5 Stars.

October 25, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! Such reviews inspire us to get even better! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you face any difficulties :)