Recurring Order & Subscription

Recurring Order & Subscription

by SpurIT

Subscriptions: Recurring Orders, Invoices & Subscription Boxes

Mandy's & Co.

Great customer service! This app is great for those just starting their subscription service. Many thanks!

September 21, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service, we're proud of it. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Season Sport Store

Cool app! Easy and quick setup. Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for-subscription boxes, not charging customers. Good and simple app.

September 21, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help!

Lifehack Goods For You

My customers use subscriptions. It's much more convenient to receive an invoice rather than go to the store again and again. Great app, recommend,
5 stars.

September 21, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're really glad to hear the app is meeting your business' needs! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns.

OBRIEN OUTPOST

the customer service via chat was so helpful and very punctual!!!
I appreciated the outstanding communication : )

August 22, 2019

Be Well With Nikki

The app is simple to use. I recently changed my theme and the app created an issue but I reached out to support and they fixed it with 24 hours. Helpful and friendly.

August 20, 2019

Thanks very much for your review, we're very happy we could help solve any issues you were having, even with the difference in timezones! Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help

Doggy Daily

I've just started using the app and the app does everything it says it does; sell products via subscription using an invoicing system. It's great for us as we don't want to install another payment gateway on our website. The customer support is great. I live in New Zealand, so there was a bit of an understandable delay getting back to one problem I had. But they offered to look at my website and fix the issue I had as soon as they saw my issue. Can't ask for too much more than that.

August 15, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with the amazing service, we're proud of it. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Viking Runes

Works perfect! I never thought that setup of a subscription service can be so simple and easy. Support folks are awesome too!

August 1, 2019

Brookby Herbs

early days for the app and i'm still assessing it but I'm happy with it so far and the technical help is extremely quick and efficient

July 30, 2019

Yappy Tails

Had a small technical issue when setting up the app but Julia assisted me within 5min to get everything running perfect! Cant wait to get selling

July 12, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that Julia was able to provide you with the amazing service, we're proud of it. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

itsalookboutique

We have not used this app yet but I can tell you the customer service department has A1 service. We had no clue how to set up the options for our online store and they came to the rescue within minutes and has us up and running! If you are thinking about giving this app a try, please do so as they are there to answer all of your questions and assist with integration!

June 23, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy you're finding it easy to use, and are able to gain so much value from it. Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance, we're always glad to help you!