Recurring Order & Subscription

Recurring Order & Subscription

by SpurIT

Subscriptions: Recurring Orders, Invoices & Subscription Boxes

UPLEAFS

This is a good alternative for subscription sites with minimal inventory. It does not automatically charge the customer, it only emails them a renewal notice and then they must accept the reorder. It also does not allow you to combine discount codes (which is standard on Shopify) and you cannot provide an additional incentive on a first order and make subsequent orders a lesser discount. Overall though, the App is good. It may not fit eveyone's needs, but at least you can try it out with the Free Plan. I recommend it!

September 4, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We are working on the app's improval and feedback like yours helps us to become even better!

Mikro Tandborste

I tried this app but was not for me, deleted it but it has infected my store. The selections etc doesnt go away. very shitty

August 25, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for such inconvenience. We tried to contact you via email in order to help but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Entoma Petfood

The help centre is very responsive and understands the problem they are being contacted about. They take the time to respond and wait for an answer without putting pressure on them.

July 16, 2020

Thank you, we highly appreciate your feedback :)

Glassbag.ie

Although the app works fine with the subscription feature, IT DOESN'T have an unsubscribe feature on the website. You can only unsubscribe from the automated email that you receive after the subscription. That's pretty disappointing as it's obviously have to be a default. So keep this in mind before installing it. It's not a cheap app. I contacted the support and asked them if they can add that feature for me, but they are asking $60 per hour. No thanks. Will look for a better app.

UPDATE: The Below response is untrue. I received a call and the line was terrible. I asked for them to email me directly to which they refused. They have now added this comment below as well.

April 8, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We tried to contact you over the phone and via email but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience in order to discuss the situation. Thanks in advance!

dOSA Natural Skin Care Products

Great app. Installed and immediately received subscriptions to the site. And, Best customer service ever! I reached out and received a response within minutes. Only small wish is for a way so sign up for an annual subscription directly from within the app.

March 10, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! It's highly appreciated :)
Don't hesitate to reach out to us in case of any difficulties!

Rusty Dog Coffee

Support team sometimes difficult to work with and does not understand or accept issues....We can't wait for future features such as editable subscriptions. Just a quick note on how the App functions: all invoices are sent via the Draft Order function in Shopify. If a customer does not pay the invoice it will float as draft and must be manually deleted after the time expires. Also drafts will be created when a customer abandons a cart without entering their contact info only if a subscription item was in the cart. If you use the Draft order function of Shopify, you will need to clean up often.
Otherwise this App is very simple to use and won't hijack your checkout process as the other subscription Apps do. Don't be afraid to ask the SpurIT team for help...they will respond quickly (I received same day help on Christmas)

January 9, 2020

Hello. Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated! Please feel free to contact us anytime, we are always ready to assist!

Lanjaron Arabia Distributor

Does it charge twice per month? i have installed this app twice a day after trial peroid has been expired. how to stop subscription?

September 27, 2019

Hello!
The app charges customers for every month after the trial's period expiration, if there was incorrect charge, please contact us via live chat or e-mail, so we could find a solution for this situation.
By the way, thank you for your 5-stars review :)

OBRIEN OUTPOST

the customer service via chat was so helpful and very punctual!!!
I appreciated the outstanding communication : )

August 22, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help!

Be Well With Nikki

The app is simple to use. I recently changed my theme and the app created an issue but I reached out to support and they fixed it with 24 hours. Helpful and friendly.

August 20, 2019

Thanks very much for your review, we're very happy we could help solve any issues you were having, even with the difference in timezones! Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help

Doggy Daily

I've just started using the app and the app does everything it says it does; sell products via subscription using an invoicing system. It's great for us as we don't want to install another payment gateway on our website. The customer support is great. I live in New Zealand, so there was a bit of an understandable delay getting back to one problem I had. But they offered to look at my website and fix the issue I had as soon as they saw my issue. Can't ask for too much more than that.

August 15, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with the amazing service, we're proud of it. Please let us know if you have any other questions!