RecurrinGO! Subscriptions

Automatic Subscriptions: Recurring Payments, Recurring Orders

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Flavor Temptations

Time spent using app 26 minutes

I tried to install this app, then decided to go with another one. But after I uninstalled this app, it left a bunch of JUNK CODE at the bottom of my web pages and this code is displayed below the footer in all my pages!!!! PLEASE do not use this app. UPDATE 1: There were 5 files left behind by this app even after it was uninstalled. I was able to comment out the code in all these files and temporarily fixed the issue. BUT, a more permanent solution is required.
UPDATE 2: I upgraded the review to 2 stars because the customer rep contacted me right away and sent a link with details on which files need to be deleted from the theme.

April 22, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. We would kindly inform you that the app can't remove its code itself since it's already uninstalled from the store, so the app has an FAQ article on what should be done after uninstallation. Also, it's pretty weird that some code was displayed on the storefront since it can't happen by itself. We would be glad to investigate, but it not possible now, unfortunately.
Anyway, we are sorry that you've faced inconvenience. Please feel free to contact us 24/7 in case of any issues.

MRM Nutrition

Time spent using app 12 minutes

I am surprised at how easy this application was to use! Customizable and quick to make any changes.

EcoQuality Store

Time spent using app 32 minutes

Does exactly what is described. Fast and Reliable Support! Easy to use and sets up automatically. We would recommend this to other users looking for a subscribe and save option on their Shopify website.

Harmonie-Chakras

Location France

Super application facile à mettre en place rapide simple intuitive support qui répond vite je recommande fortement

Ferme Thuya

Time spent using app About 23 hours

My website is based on local delivery and pickup only. The app is actually way more powerful than I thought. If customer adds both a normal product and subscription product it only charges delivery once. Well done ! Team was super helpful and helped me find a workaround the add a local shipping rate for the shopify subscription to work. Thanks again!

Eban’s Bakehouse

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Just installed the app. Had some issues with it working with our Theme. Support was AWESOME - Alexander stepped right up and had it working in minutes.

Cre8DnB

This app is straight forward and does what it says. Most importantly, their support team is 10/10! They are incredibly helpful and very responsive. I highly recommend this app to anyone starting off with their first subscription service.

Eliot Grey

Love the app. Quick set up to have my subscription customers sign up. Great support. Great free app.

million-flowers-shop

Location Germany

I run the shop www.million-flowers.shop. I had an issue with payment frequency and Alex from support was able to help me within 10 minutes. Now everything works. Thank you for the quick help. Great. Dina Tietze

KatzenRobo

Location Lithuania

Leaves a bunch of code when removing the app. When asking the developers they claim it's not theirs, however even the sheet names have their company name on it. Crazy!

March 24, 2022

Thanks for your fedback. We have checked all the conversations with you and, unfortunately, wasn't able to find any requests of leftover code removal. We've sent you an email message in order to clarify the issue and help if needed.