Recurring Order & Subscription

Recurring Order & Subscription

by SpurIT

Subscriptions: Recurring Orders, Invoices & Subscription Boxes

Discover Snakes

Important note - Customers will not be automatically charged, this just sends a weekly or monthly email with a link to an invoice.

Café Brújula

We start building a store and when we decided to use Recurring Payments, support was awesome as well as the onboarding process.

I highly recommend this as the best option.

Writer's Block Coffee

Already receiving subscriptions with this app during the trial period. I will stay on and continue using it when it kicks over to paid.

Heads up that it doesn't work with PayPal at checkout. This isn't a deal-breaker for me, but it's something to consider.

I asked for support from the makers of the app, and I received a prompt and helpful response. Good job, Olga!

Velpure

I'm still in the trial period but so far, so good. App is very straightforward and easy to install, and when I had a small issue with the app on my website, their support fixed it very quickly.

The major thing they could do to improve the app would be to integrate with email automation apps like Klaviyo, Omnisend, Drip and Active Campaign, and/or provide a more robust email module allowing better formatting and the ability to include images and company logo etc.

However, given the price, and that it does exactly what it says on the lid, I still give it 5 stars!

Exhale Lifestyle

Great customer service! This app is great for those just starting their subscription service.

Nsgallery

This app is great. Exactly what I needed to make my customer experience a breeze. Thanks!

Qiqo Hot Natural Energy Drink

Had trouble implementing it and their customer service was great. Highly recommend trying it!

Dark Market Beans

So far so good. Easy setup. Only thing is that I wish it had automatic recurring payments but baby steps for me I suppose.

Breadvillage

This is a great app for a quasi-subscription model without the hassle of forcing your shop into a new cart with a new payment processor, like all the other subscription apps do it. At $15/month this app is dramatically cheaper than the hundreds of dollars the other subscription apps want to charge you via fees and payment commissions. The one downside is that the app really just sends out automatic emails with payment links, and if people don't pay nothing else happens. There is no enforcement of payment, no automatic charge. We felt this is acceptable, because most subscription programs are "cancel anytime" anyway. Finally, since this app is consumer friendly and does not require any action by the consumer for subscription cancellation, it reduces the volume of customer service calls. This is an elegant, simple way to run a subscription model. Customer service is good, they made some custom changes for us without charging.

Creacon Lodge

Fantastic App, easy to use! Would definitely recommend!