RecurrinGO! Subscriptions

RecurrinGO! Subscriptions

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
April 13, 2022

Just installed the app. Had some issues with it working with our Theme. Support was AWESOME - Alexander stepped right up and had it working in minutes.

Eban’s Bakehouse
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
April 2, 2022

This app is straight forward and does what it says. Most importantly, their support team is 10/10! They are incredibly helpful and very responsive. I highly recommend this app to anyone starting off with their first subscription service.

Cre8DnB
Time spent using app: 22 days
March 30, 2022

Love the app. Quick set up to have my subscription customers sign up. Great support. Great free app.

Eliot Grey
Time spent using app: 6 days
March 26, 2022

I run the shop www.million-flowers.shop. I had an issue with payment frequency and Alex from support was able to help me within 10 minutes. Now everything works. Thank you for the quick help. Great. Dina Tietze

million-flowers-shop
Germany
Time spent using app: 29 days
March 24, 2022

Leaves a bunch of code when removing the app. When asking the developers they claim it's not theirs, however even the sheet names have their company name on it. Crazy!

KatzenRobo
Lithuania
Time spent using app: 7 days
SpurIT UAB replied March 24, 2022

Thanks for your fedback. We have checked all the conversations with you and, unfortunately, wasn't able to find any requests of leftover code removal. We've sent you an email message in order to clarify the issue and help if needed.

March 16, 2022

Support is amazing, for some reason the app was not working and they fixed for me in less the 5 minutes.

Divina Esencial
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 15, 2022

Great app and easy to use. Support is friendly and quick. Highly recommend for someone looking to use a recurring order app.

Bricks & Minifigs San Antonio
Time spent using app: 21 minutes
March 10, 2022

I love this app works so well and customer support is amazing. I love the app easy to use. Always someone to help if you run into a problem.

Ferrara Box
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
February 16, 2022

I would love to offer the option for a client to choose to have either a subscription or a recurring order. I would like the possibility of at least being able to change quantities of the products in the subscription, and ideally adding products to a subscription. This is less work for the client and ensure all the subscribed products get send at once together.

IncaFé Organic Coffee
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 27 days
January 18, 2022

Perfect and works really well. Suggestion to add more Indian Payment gateways as well to autocharge for recurring purchases

BonBeno - The Pawsome Store