Subscription & Recurring Order

Automatic Subscriptions: Recurring Payments, Recurring Orders

Price: Free

Caviar Gems

Customer response was super responsive to help me get this app up and running in my store. I love it when a company makes the extra effort to help it's users.

May 24, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! Feel free to contact us 24/7, we are always ready to help :)

The Juice Box Company

Time spent using app About 1 month

I received unauthorized charges for this on my bill and I am unable to contact anyone. There is no billing history within the app, and I never even used it.

April 13, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience. Unfortunately, we didn't receive any emails/chats or calls from your side :(
Please drop us a line at your convenience.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Fallopian Tube Formula

Highly recommend. Great app! only subscription app I could find that you don't need Shopify Payments to use!

May 24, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's really appreciated :)

Esquis-Hair+

Location France
Time spent using app About 21 hours

Bonjour, je n'arrive pas a changer les mots " weekly" "montly" et " custom" en Français, je n'arrive pas a contacter le support, si on à plus de 200 produits il est écrit nul part combien est-ce que ca va nous couter ?

April 7, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for such inconvenience. We tried to contact you regarding this case but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

7QOVOP

Location France

j'apprécie, c'est une bonne application. La mise en place des abonnements est facile à mettre en place. J'attends de voir comment cela va se mettre en place pour les ventes si tout est aussi simple. Mais c'est prometteur, merci !

April 7, 2021

Merci pour vos commentaires!

Frusirnag

Whenever I need help, I always get instant assistance from the team and I am super grateful for it. Couldn't have been happier with the service or product!

April 7, 2021

Thanks so much! We are always ready to assist so feel free to contact us anytime!

Cacao Hunters

Location Colombia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I tried to use the app after the configuration process it doesn't show on the product page, so my customers can't subscribe to my products

March 17, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such difficulties and inconvenience. We tried to contact you via email in order to help but didn't receive a response yet.
Please drop us a line at your convenience.
Hope to hear from you soon!

NonaMins

Simple and straightforward to use, love it. Definitely takes the headache out of the logistics of subscriptions by thinking through everything for you!

March 22, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! Hope you'll keep enoying the app for a long long time!

PetProductDelivery.com

Original Review Posted 3/3/2021: This app worked well with my site's theme, but there have been problems. The majority of clients that signed up for subscriptions using this app did so accidentally. Most of my clients found it confusing and they did not like that they could not edit their subscriptions without deleting them and starting over. It was too much money for something that did not bring value to the shopper's experience. I'm going to try a FREE subscriptions app next time. UPDATE: 3/9
This company contacted me AFTER I posted this review MULTIPLE times asking me to take this review down because it would "hurt their business." After, I replied stating that I thought the review was fair they posted the response below. It is very misleading. A merchant should not be harassed after posting any review. I can only imagine what would happen if someone posted a 1 or 2 star review. Just completely ridiculous.

March 9, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience. We've contacted you via email regarding this case in order to clarify and help if possible :)

Charqa Co.

Time spent using app About 2 months

Excellent customer service and would recommend to everyone. nothing but great and fast service from all the staff.

March 22, 2021

Thank you! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us 24/7!