RecurrinGO! Subscriptions

RecurrinGO! Subscriptions

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
SpurIT UAB
4.6
January 8, 2022

This app did not provide me with what I needed. The customer service was horrible. She talked to me like I was an idiot and didn’t even help with the actual issue…. I tried my best to work with the app but I ended up deleting it after the trial. I didn’t have any subscribers yet, so I didn’t use it because I couldn’t get it set up correctly. I asked them would I be charged and they said no, I wouldn’t, because they caught it in time….Well….GUESS WHAT I GOT THIS MORNING!!!! A charge from them! HORRIBLE JUST HORRIBLE!!!

Dazzle Diva 5 Online Store
Time spent using app: 2 months
SpurIT UAB replied January 10, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. We are really sorry that you've faced such bad experience.
The thing is that the app was removed on 66th day of usage while it provides only 60 days free trial.
Anyway, no worries, we've requested a refund for you.
Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive a response yet, please drop us a line at your convenience.

Edited December 22, 2021

I have tried many different subscriptions apps but this one is very nice! Easy to set up and the support was very good and fast. Hopefully they bring a feature in the future that allows you to set a minimum amount of subscription months.

Fenroy
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 12 days
December 19, 2021

Very easy to set up and does what I want. Would be nice to offer free shipping an as option but not essential.

The Day Ahead
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 17, 2021

perfect je voulais avoir plus de clients et plus de commande application facile d'installation a voire par la suite

Aurécosmetics
France
Time spent using app: 17 minutes
November 17, 2021

Support is awesome; I can always count on the team to help me with a few kinks, especially when working with other apps. This app itself is great, too. The ONLY app we can find for recurring invoices as we don't want to auto-charge customers. Keep going! Thanks so much!

Dear Storky