Ultimate Subscriptions

Drives the highest customer loyalty, repeat order and revenue

$9.99/month. 30-day free trial.

subscription subscribe regular order

Knickerbocker Grocer

Time spent using app About 1 month

Its a great app which is easy to use and it integrates well with their other app Order Delivery Date. So we are able to provide time slots for different zip codes even for subscription purchases. They have a great support team who answer any questions you have through zoom or live chat. Manoj was a great help to us for adding some feature for our business and fix issues we faced. They have one of the best customer service.

October 6, 2022

Thank you so much for writing such a detailed review of the app and service...🥰😍

April Flowers

Excited that this app will work with my local delivery app to move my business forward.. Thank you very much to Manoj for helping me figure out the ins and outs!!

June 1, 2022

Thank you so much for your review, April Dayton!!! We are so grateful for your words...😌
Support team is always there to help you with resolving all your queries😀

Amigdale San Isidro La Paz

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 20 hours

I was trying to test the app but despite indicating that there is a 30-day free trial, it is not activated when adding the app, hopefully they will solve it.

March 15, 2022

Hello there, I am sorry for the inconvenience you had with the app.
➝ Our app offers 30 days free trial and that must be applied to your website too.
➝ I see the activity for your store and you have declined the app charges every time you were trying to install this app. The app charges are asking for approval because it'll bill you after 30 days free trial so if you uninstall the app before 30 days, you'll not get charged for this app.
➝ So I assume that you haven't installed the app correctly on your store to activate your 30-day free trial. I believe there are no issues in the app for the trial.
➝ Please send me your reply at the below email address for further discussion to resolve your query:
support@identixweb.com