Casa Subscriptions App

Casa Subscriptions App

Built for Shopify

Reviews (174)

4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its seamless integration and subscription-based model. Its simplicity, customizable features, and top-notch performance are often highlighted. The user-friendly interface enables easy management of subscribers and pricing plans. A standout feature is the ability for customers to manage their own subscriptions. The app's customer service is frequently praised for their quick and effective support. It's recommended for any merchant looking to add subscription services to their store.

January 6, 2024

I had a very specific need for my meal delivery company that no other subscription apps were able to help me with. I needed weekly customizations to customers orders. I got an immediate response from customer service when I reached out. We worked together on a solution for my business that was able to help me finalize my website. I highly recommend this subscription app and I'm glad I found them.

Hudson Meal Co
2 days using the app
Edited June 12, 2024

Easy to install and use. Great support. Thank you!

Profi Nasal Spray
5 months using the app
January 15, 2024

The customer support was on point in assisting me in setting up the membership.

My Store
November 30, 2023

customer support has been great in dealing with any issues ive had so far, in a very prompt and effective manner. the app itself is straight forward to use, and has several customisable features, making adding subscription options to a website easy.

Pablo's Pawfectionary
7 months using the app
December 26, 2023

Bobby, I appreciate you taking the time to join the call and assisting me in navigating the app. Your support has been incredibly valuable, enhancing my experience and understanding. Thanks for your help!

Fumie Fragrances
South Africa
April 4, 2024

Acabo de instalar la aplicación y no habia terminado que ya servicio al cliente se esta comunicando conmigo por chat y whatapp...me surgio un problema y rapidito me envio un video para yo ver como solucionarlo. Gracias por su servicio....Emocionando utilizando la plataforma para darle a mi tienda otra opcion para mis clientes.

Nancy Esther
37 minutes using the app
February 4, 2024

Amazing customer service , very easy to work with. So much help with creating my subscription option. Highly reccomended!

BannerPrints
About 1 hour using the app
August 9, 2023

Easy to set up and the virtual assistant was very helpful when I had problems during the set up. I am looking forward to seeing how many customers decide to use this feature. Other options I have looked at for setting up a subscription were very complicated, and this app took all of that stress away. I would definitely recommend, thank you :)

FaBOWlous Dogs
9 months using the app
November 22, 2023

We had a conflict with one of Shopify's themes and the Casa plugin. Turns out it was an issue with the theme code and not with Casa at all. Their customer support still helped me sort out the issue, and even edited my theme code to make it work. They went above and beyond.

OvercomersJournal
October 31, 2023

My experience with it thus far has been very positive. My biggest heads up is if you change themes you'll need to go back in and reactivate it, even if it was working in previous themes.

Customer Support has also been very friendly and helpful resolving any issues that I have had.

Journeys End Gamers Fellowship