Casa Subscriptions App

Casa Subscriptions App

Built for Shopify

Reviews (174)

4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its seamless integration and subscription-based model. Its simplicity, customizable features, and top-notch performance are often highlighted. The user-friendly interface enables easy management of subscribers and pricing plans. A standout feature is the ability for customers to manage their own subscriptions. The app's customer service is frequently praised for their quick and effective support. It's recommended for any merchant looking to add subscription services to their store.

January 29, 2024

Swift assist, as soon i jumped in someone was read to support, all for free. I will be on the lookout for there upcomming extra features.

BullHood
Netherlands
January 16, 2024

This platform is a solid choice for those looking for a straightforward and effective integration. The pricing options are appealing, especially for new businesses, offering flexibility for future growth.

One World
April 18, 2024

Excellent app. Very easy to use and works flawlessly. Recommendations!

Palava Sydän
Finland
About 17 hours using the app
Edited March 27, 2024

L'application Casa Subscriptions s'est avérée être un véritable atout pour ma boutique Shopify. La gestion des abonnements est simple et intuitive, et l'interface est conviviale.

VERDINOVA
About 2 months using the app
January 23, 2024

I received great customer support in setting up this app. We had several calls and chats and the team was able to go into my shopify website and make alterations to allow the app to function optimally. I'm excited to start using it!

HeLa Nutrition
About 1 month using the app
February 5, 2024

Wonderful customer service! They even went on video call with me and did a step-by-step instruction on how to fix my issue.

BodyTeam LLC
4 days using the app
February 9, 2024

very good app and support is very helpful

EARO
Italy
March 19, 2024

support was very helpful when setting up my widget. I was appreciative of their patients.

My Store
About 2 hours using the app
January 3, 2024

I just had the very best customer service experience! The agent replied to me right away and went above and beyond to help diagnose my problem. Not only that, she took the time to remain on the call and assist me further to ensure my issue was entirely resolved. I highly recommend and am very pleased with the service I received!

Pretty Happies