Referral Candy ‑ Referral App

Grow your sales by word-of-mouth marketing

From $59/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Simplyearth

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I love referralcandy's customer support they're all awesome especially Adam and John they rock! When you have a problem they will always give you solutions and they never give up until a certain concern is not yet fixed.

2/1/2018 - Karen assisted us for a reward issue. We found what seems to be the problem and now checking with our manager since its a custom reward related. Very accommodating and friendly vibe which is great :)

2/22/2018 - Tippy was cool! He always helped me look for things and he's so friendly.

Alvarae

Time spent using app About 1 year

customer service was extremely responsive and personable. He helped setup our first campaign step by step !

The Ollie World

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app that has proved to be very beneficial with increasing sales. Derek Benito is our point of contact and he is very knowledgeable, responsive, and helpful.

Feed Smartfood

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app and amazing support !! Really

Shopabaco

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Jon at referral candy is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stanleebox

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent program to quickly get an affiliate or referral program started.

Hummingbird 9

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Hi,

I had Ferry help with me my queries about ReferralCandy and he was excellent, a really good help. I have called 3x and each time spoken with Ferry, I have actually requested to have him help me.

Very happy with the customer service!! Would recommend!

Great job Ferry!!

Lozi Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This Apps is everything. Great

Indiraskin

I just started using this program, and being a not-so-technically skilled small business owner, this was scary. Naturally, I goofed up and didn't read something so when the referral program didn't work as I thought, I panicked. I contacted the tech support, got immediate emails, and the person assigned to me went directly to the engineers, looking for what went wrong, only to find that i skipped a step in the process. He was so kind about it and sent me an article walking through EVERY STEP of the piece I was missing. Never once did he blame me or show aggravation for having to search for something R.C. didn't do. Nope. He just rushed to help me fix it. I love this! Thank you, Bryan!!

Higherhangers

Time spent using app Over 5 years

Incredibly powerful platform with fantastic customer support to help getting launched properly with best practices. DO NOT proceed with activating your campaign fully without going through the very helpful onboarding call with a ReferralCandy rep!