Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

BelleDerm SkinCare

Lorraine from RC has been very helpful in transferring our account from one store platform to another.

Viuty

Really good customer service. Jon solved my problem in few minutes. Now referral candy is working perfectlly!

Who We Are

I'm giving this app a second try since I think I've deleted it a bit too fast...
Hopefully it will work better for us this time. Customer support is amazing, very kind and helpful! Thanks a lot.

Your Food Collective

Derek has been amazing at helping me integrate and set up referral candy. I would highly recommend.

CAPI

JC from Referral Candy was super helpful and incredibly attentive, providing detailed and helpful feedback every step of the way. A+ for customer service!

Simplify Teaching AS

Tried out the app for a few weeks. I like that they have a trial.
Jon - really good customers service.

Sannan Ruokakassi

The app itself has some points of improvement, but I got excellent help from Referral candy's Tom. He really went all the way to find solutions to our problems and made sure we were happy in the end.

Dr. JONES

The application is great. Easy to move and serves well what is proposed. Support is very efficient. Jon served us very well and took all our doubts.

Satopradhan

We have taken up a free trial for this app. The support person Lorraine is really good and supportive. All our queries were well understood and replied well in time. We are satisfied with the app and the services.

Thanks & Regards
Satopradhan Vision team

KOR Fitness

I'm still working to optimize the program with our users but the Referral Candy team has been very helpful. Karen did a great job of giving us some pointers along the way. Thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11