Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

Perifit (France)

The app is great and quite flexible for a multi country/ multi language shop like ours. Great customer service, very reactive and knowledgeable.

sæy 7!

Great App!!
Customer Support has been awesome, Benz has guided us to get things right when needed.
Thank you!!

Run The Edge Store

Overall a very good app. As with any app, there are limitations and enhancements/flexibility that could be made to accommodate different business models. Customer support has been great - Benz has been diligent in making sure our set up was optimized as best as possible.

Ready, Set, Food!

Referral Candy is a simple platform that has been easy to use. The reporting is not the most robust, but all in all we have enjoyed using it to kick start our referral program. Derek Benito was quick to help my team with an issue syncing properties in our ESP. He was relentless in his pursuit to solve our issue correctly. Thanks, Derek!

Perelel

Good program so far with great customer service. Jon was great on chat and helped us resolve our issue ASAP!

Boom Shankar

Benz Jalali was great, happy with customer service. Only annoying thing Shopify doesnt let you do with this app is have multiple referral discount coupons at once if you're the referrer/advocate.

Wondery Skin Food

JC helped me with something that was vothering me for days in a matter of minutes!! Thanks for being super helpful and very efficient!!

EatSens.com

Derek, JC & Mardie have been really helpful. Responsible and friendly customer support. Thanks to both of you!

Pigeon Singapore

Tom was amazing in helping to troubleshoot my problems and I really appreciate his detailed explanations and initiative.

Pickett London

Tom was extremley helpful in sorting out a glitch with sending out my first refferal campaign. Very clear, quick responses - the perfect service, and right way to deal with the situation.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12