Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Track customer referrals and pay out rewards automatically

dresst

This ap works well when it's a basic promotion (i.e.: "Give 15, Get 15"). If you're wanting to do anything beyond this, it becomes challenging and manual.

I found their customer service reps quick and efficient. However, what's frustrating is them hounding you at the end of every conversation to leave a review. I'd highly recommend ReferralCandy revise their approach in asking for reviews as it comes off annoying and somewhat taints an otherwise positive experience.

Kura Skin

Good customer service, most recently with Karen.
Overall the app is good for the price, but I do wish there were more drag-and-drop style customizability for the template, previews available for all emails, and integrations with other apps like Klaviyo.

Hazel Village

Derek answered all of our questions and helped us set up the app. The dashboard is also intuitive and easy to navigate.

Bravado Designs Europe

Customer Service via this app was great. Karen helped me. I had a ton of questions and she was able to answer all. The app itself may not be right for us, but was fairly easy to set up.

Innovet Pet Products I Best Hemp Products for Pets

This app is great but is missing one thing, in my opinion, to be AWESOME. I wish Referral Candy would allow me to see the unique code that gets sent out to my customers. There have been times where customers would lose their email and require it to be sent out again. There is no option to send them another new one and void the old one or send them a copy of the code already sent to them.

Hats off to TIPPY who has been here for my business time after time with quick and efficient solutions! He deserves 5 stars alone.

Eat Better Meals

The app is pretty easy to use. Our ways of doing things are a bit complicated and the app was able to work with our ways to create a reward system for our customers referrals. Karen has been checking in once a month to make sure we are all good with our program and has been an asset to us in the past.

The Barn Coffee Roasters Berlin

Having a live chat with operators online all the time is great. DEREK was really helpful!

Caddis

we are just getting started with referral Candy, so I am not sure how we like the functionality yet, but the support has been first rate. Derek was happy to get on a screen share with me to walk me through the basic setup and help us get it launched. very helpful and quick to respond.

Eva Mattress

So far so good! The app is simple and the support has been great. Tomas K from Referral Candy has been helpful throughout the set up process, and has offered detailed advice the whole way through.

Poundit

App is really easy to install and configure. Customer support is very responsive and quick. This app is a must have!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6