Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

Mira Lavandier

Costumer service is great quick to answer questions. I am now trying the app and hope it will get me some referals.

KatKin

It's a great app for the price, if you're looking for a basic referral program. It's reasonably easy to set up, but with a flew glitches (like when you save edited text, the page always freezes so you have to refresh each time!). The service from Derek was great! Super friendly and responsive.

Biomel - Love Your Gut

We were really impressed with Referral Candy's integration capabilities and its ease of use. The functionality and useability of the B2B management platform could be improved. However, our Referral Candy rep Lorrainne was incredibly helpful and responsive, enabling us to get our program up and running and optimised quickly - thank you!

Zenit, LLC

Easy to set up and Jon provided timely, super helpful customer support. I just wish the app would allow the advocate to get their discount as a credit on their initial purchase rather than a coupon for their next purchase.

Age of Innocence

Great app, I had trouble customizing it but Tom Koetz from support helped me a lot. Wonderful experience

REVEL BREWING CO

Very easy to install, use, and great support! The interface is simple, and the integration works very well.

Puzzlicious.com

Just getting started with the app. Reached out for support and Tippy was extremely helpful in getting my campaign to be customer presentable. He went beyond my immediate questions to give my campaign a better look. Was very patient and helpful.

Mrs. Mason's Co.

I have JUST installed the app, so I have yet to see results. So, I cannot offer a review on the app, however I would like to offer a review on Jon, who was the representative who assisted me. Jon was very friendly and accommodating, and answered my questions directly and clearly. As a matter of fact, I realized I had another question after we hung up, and I am hoping I can reach Jon again directly, since he was so helpful the first time. Thank you again and I look forward to watching my business grow using Referral Candy. Thanks again, Margi Mason, Mrs. Mason's Co.

Yeti & The Fox

I started using ReferralCandy last week, making use of the 30-day trial period. It was easy and straightforward to get the program going, however, I still managed to make a stupid mistake when setting the reward parameters. I only noticed the mistake after sending out the invitation to join our referral program on ReferralCandy to many hundreds of our customers. Oups!!

Luckily Karen from Customer Support was quick to help me sort things out in a professional and friendly way. Great service!
We are ready to relaunch again!
Thanks again Karen!
Jay from www.yetiandthefox.com

Lucky Iron Fish

Looking forward to trying this app. Chatted with their agent, Tippy, who was very helpful and took the time to walk me through all the features. He answered all my questions about sending a Invite Link to old customers, customizing messaging on popups + emails for new customers...

Seems like a straightforward tool!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9