4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration with Shopify and excellent customer service. It's highly recommended for managing affiliates, tracking commissions, and expanding affiliate programs. Merchants value the post-purchase affiliate sign-up feature and the ability to tailor programs to their brand. Many reported significant business growth, with one noting a 30x increase in a few months. The app is praised for its supportive onboarding process and quick resolution of technical issues.

August 24, 2017

I am just experimenting with this app and I have had a few problems. Erik from customer support was amazing. He managed to fix everything that I somehow completely messed up. I highly recommend trying the Refersion app.

Ap Royalty Canada
May 18, 2016

The app seems to be working well. It has already began driving traffic to our online store.

Kennedys Biscuits
October 16, 2016

Easy to install and set up. Will update with more/less stars after I have used it for a few weeks.

Engineering Outfitters
February 11, 2019

Great app for our store reviews. Emma has been very helpful and patient with our requirements for Refersion! :)

Heavenluxe
Singapore
June 3, 2021

I love this app! Easy to understand and makes setting up my website super simple. Andrew who helped me with testing my website was great! He was really fast at getting back to me and made sure everything was running smoothly. Really appreciate his time and making this entire experience great and stress free for me! Thank you!

Celchie
June 21, 2018

The team at refersion are AMAZING. I worked with Emma on ensuring that my affiliate orders were being tracked correctly and she was absolutely wonderful. I love this app so much. Will be using on ALL of my stores.

Emma and the whole refersion crew are amazing.

Fortnite Meme Collective
July 23, 2019

Definitely the most user friendly affiliate app I've tried. Customer service is great, Olivier has been super helpful in testing to be sure I have everything set up correctly.

Three downsides I've noticed so far:
1) There's no obvious feature to market to affiliates through the Refersion network. A number of other affiliate program apps offer this service.

2) There's not a great way to vet affiliates before approval...thinking of this kind of like a job interview, but it's very one sided- the affiliates can see what the company is offering them, but companies should be able to assess affiliate performance by some metric measured by Refersion and provided with the affiliate's profile.

3) The price! It's steep! Only time will tell if it's worth it.

www.returntoedencosmetics.com
September 28, 2018

EMMA is the best ......................................................................................

You & Your Pet
Morocco
September 19, 2019

So far it's great, and Nick was super helpful! Thanks! ----------------------------------------------

Relatable-Game
June 1, 2016

Very simple and easy to navigate the setup process. I tested an order within 5 minutes of setup and everything worked seamlessly. I am ready to begin the process of finding some affiliate promoters now!

Interior Theory