4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration with Shopify and excellent customer service. It's highly recommended for managing affiliates, tracking commissions, and expanding affiliate programs. Merchants value the post-purchase affiliate sign-up feature and the ability to tailor programs to their brand. Many reported significant business growth, with one noting a 30x increase in a few months. The app is praised for its supportive onboarding process and quick resolution of technical issues.

April 26, 2017

Erik is very patient and always helping us from setting up the app to providing ongoing support. Definitely recommended! Five Stars!!

Dineryapp
June 29, 2020

Refersion was relatively easy to onboard onto, and the dashboard is easy to navigate. Their customer service is excellent and Andre guided our team the whole way as we got everything set up. He responded extremely quickly and gave us very clear and specific instructions. Thanks Andre!

July
March 7, 2016

Let me start by saying, I am not the most technical person, so whenever I decide to add a new app to my Shopify store I get a little nervous. However, I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to set up Refersion. It ended up being just what I needed. It was very simple to customize the affiliate sign up page and emails. I was even able to take the affiliate link generated by Refersion and customize it in Shopify to better meet my affiliate's needs. There was one thing I was unsure how to do during the set up process, so I contacted Refersion's customer service team and Brittany was quick to offer the assistance and answers I needed. She also followed up to make sure I was all set up and ready to go.

Newzealandsbest
Edited May 1, 2017

Ran into some issues initially with the App. For whatever reason, it wouldn't track commissions when switching browsers. I did a complete restart and cache/history clear on all browsers, and then my test orders went through. Initially there was a delay in support, but after making contact, they have been very responsive. The only thing it really needs further is to be able to change the Social Media icons for simplicity on the Affiliate's end (If it's not stupid simple, they won't use it we found out), so hopefully they can customize that or enable that option for the near future and I think this will be the best affiliate App available. So far, for it's features and simplicity of integration, it's the best thing going, and the pricing seems pretty fair for what we need.

Ninja Brand Inc
September 26, 2018

Refersion is greatest app ever as it enables one to grow it business exponentially. Also, Refersion's operations support team headed by Emma is top notch! Thanks,Emma, for your support and thorough technical troubleshooting and hence the resolution of my issue performing test order through aforementioned app, on 9-24-2018. You're the best as Marafasions.com looks forward to working with you in future.

marafashions.com
January 16, 2015

So far, so good. Setup was easy. Added my first affiliate with no hitches or glitches. Too early for five stars, so I gave it four.

Veestro
January 22, 2019

I use this app the customer support is a 4 out of 5 the affiliate program needs to be updated so the affiliates can see if their customer is on the right link for the website to help the tracking & knowing that affiliate is getting the right commission. This could be updated like Avon affiliate program they have pictures when the customer click on the links & maybe it would be a much better app.

Imagine That Treasures
October 4, 2018

I am what one would call a luddite. . . . really out of touch when it comes to all things web and computer. When I was tasked with assisting the good folks at The Redneck General Store.com, I did some study about how Refersion works, and am still studying, and even with a question about the logo and upload and size, Shakima at Refersion took the time to help me almost immediately! Even for folks like me who don't know much, and are a little concerned about learning e commerce, I can say with absolute certainty that the Refersion folks have your back. . . . thanks, Shakima and all at Refersion.

The Redneck General Store
October 16, 2017

The app does what it says in the box, customer support has also been excellent - thanks to both Erik and Emma for their kind help!

Karacsonyfa Vasar
Hungary
December 16, 2020

Thanks to Oliver, thanks for helping us get up and running in such a short time! Looking forward to the journey with Refersion!!

SomeGamerzWorld