Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

Mala Collective | Mala Beads, Malas, Necklaces and Bracelets

In the grand scheme of things, Refersion has been the easiest app for setting up an affiliate program. Just like Shopify itself, this app is very easy to use and the service is wonderful.

It's a no-brainer. The app is free until you start to make money and then you pay which is exactly how an affiliate program should be. Although it's obvious that this app is quite young, I feel that it will only get better and I'm excited for that.

D&M Collectibles

Excellent application, works as intended and customer support is phenomenal.

The only reason we feel this application receives a four star rating opposed to a five star application is because it lacks a lot of customization and design options.

There is no white branding options, customization in terms of the text fields is limited, and one big issue is we cannot have our own custom domain name. We are in need of an affiliation application that allows us to customize our registration page URL with CNAME pointing (ex. affiliates.dmcollectibles.com) but this application does not support that.

All in all, this application is solid. It works as it is intended to do so but we are just looking for a more customizable referral application with a more sleeker design and a lot more features.

If Refersion gets these types of features, we will definitely look to switch back but for now, we are forced to look elsewhere.

Lille Butik

great app , can't wait to put this into 5th gear .

Warrior Martial Art Store

So far so good. It has help me get a few new affiliates and traffic is starting to trickle in. The app performs awesome and the customer service has been on par. Great App!

Craft Beer Hound

Great app and so easy to use! love it!

True Goods

Tremendous customer service. Very honest and open about what's possible, what's not, and what can be done about it. Love their collaborative nature and desire to help customers use the tool in a way that's best for their needs.

RAGE Field Hockey USA

Easy setup. Exactly what we needed for our company's affiliate needs.

Reaver Systems

Easiest way I know of to implement an affiliate system! And Alex is super responsive to emails and other inquiries.

I would give Refersion more stars if I could. Yeah... it's that good.

Strong Social

Refersion is one of the best affiliate apps that i have used. The interface is clean and simple and better yet is the service when you need something. The owner Alex will get in touch with you within minutes of your service request and always available to take phone calls and help you out.

not.a.sponge*

Great App! Very easy to use. Have had affiliates sign up with me and paid them theirs fees so they are happy:-). Service from Alex is excellent! Would definitely recommend.