4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its exceptional customer service and user-friendly interface. They find it easy to integrate with Shopify and value its tracking capabilities for monitoring affiliate performance. The post-purchase affiliate sign-up feature is seen as a tool for boosting customer loyalty. Merchants also commend its ability to customize affiliate programs, track commissions, and pay affiliates efficiently, leading to significant business growth for some, with reports of up to 30x growth.

June 22, 2017

I had decided that I wanted to launch an Affiliate program but really didn't know where to start with all of the technical issues. I can sell things - but getting it all set up was my biggest fear. I tried one program and I was so lost I was about to pull my hair out. So I did a Google Search as to which Affiliate program worked with my Shopify account. Oh My Goodness Refersion was the answer 100%. It was so simple to set up. The Support Team is amazing! The fact that they could show me how to go into Shopify and set up Vanity sites for my affiliates really added another plus. I can't say enough about this App.

Kellys Fashion Connection
21 days using the app
Edited June 8, 2019

Refersion has been very helpful. They respond quickly to my questions and are always willing to login and make an adjustment for me. Emma Shakima and Eric have all been very active contacting me. Thank you Refersion not just for a great app but also for your great service!

Ripplez By Danny
October 28, 2016

Easy and Simple for us and our Affiliates.
That makes it perfect.

Brilliantk9
November 3, 2017

Amazing level of support! Very complete affiliate tracking system for eCommerce. We have just started with them and just does what we need it to do. 100% recommended!
Install it!

Preppypaws
July 17, 2016

This is a very cool idea and I look forward to using it!

Connect 2 Geek
October 21, 2016

Perfect way to add a affiliate program to any online store.

That Destiny Life
About 1 year using the app
Edited March 15, 2021

This is a great app and Andre on customer support is an asset to their team. He answered my question, then noticed something else I needed help with before I even noticed it. That is the definition of going above and beyond the Shopify app call of duty!

TCVM Pet Supply
August 16, 2017

Great program to get you started. Customer support team are awesome and very helpful. Make sure you set some time aside to do a call with them, it's worth it.

Britzgo Hearing Amplifiers
About 1 year using the app
May 8, 2019

Great app! Quick customer service response! Good for Affiliate Marketing!
Excellent technical support!

Paris France Beauty
Vietnam
Edited July 18, 2018

We have been using Refersion for just over (3) weeks and very pleased. Sergio and everyone else provides fantastic email and phone support.

The onboarding process is fast and easy with a lot of videos and a simple step-by-step to do list.

Try it you will love it.

Warm Regards,