Reviews (1,011)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its exceptional customer service and user-friendly interface. They find it easy to integrate with Shopify and value its tracking capabilities for monitoring affiliate performance. The post-purchase affiliate sign-up feature is seen as a tool for boosting customer loyalty. Merchants also commend its ability to customize affiliate programs, track commissions, and pay affiliates efficiently, leading to significant business growth for some, with reports of up to 30x growth.

April 17, 2016

Simple, straightforward and clear for both retailer and affiliate - this is our first time working with affiliate marketing and Refersion have made the process so simple!

Justbella
Indonesia
24 days using the app
December 10, 2020

Andrew, thanks! give this man a beer- and quick! The support is on point. Quick response and smart people on the other side of the line.

BALIWOOD.SUNGLASSES
Netherlands
24 days using the app
March 7, 2016

I have been using this referral program for about a year now...Generally everything works well except I can never seem to pay affiliates automatically via PayPal (as is one of their features) but that's ok, I can live with sending payment manually. 4 weeks ago this program stopped abruptly...No idea why. It is no longer tracking what payments are needed to be paid to affiliates. So far customer support has taken 1 week to get back to me, and still no help although numerous emails have been sent. I will be uninstalling if I don't hear something soon!

Lipstickrepublic 2
Almost 2 years using the app
June 1, 2020

Setup was simple and intuitive! Nick jumped in and checked configuration and ran test order. Thx Nick!

Outstanding!

SaTeaBa
23 days using the app
December 16, 2015

Love this service & their customer service exceeds words!

Reddladysinc

Originalsound
Denmark
Almost 2 years using the app
March 3, 2022

There are billing us both throughout Shopify and with our credit card. double charges, what a scam, I'll make sure to report that, you are counting on that a busy business owner won't notice and it will just go by.

Canvas Wall Art & Canvas Prints | tailoredcanvases.com
Over 1 year using the app
October 31, 2019

We've only just started using Refersion, but thus far getting it set up, while somewhat complicated (we have 2 stores and an IP redirect), was aided by the fantastic support team, namely Nick. Nick was super patient while we worked through issues getting everything going, given the complexity, and largely did the work for us. It's true, you do get what you pay for, and I'd recommend Refersion based on the level of excellent customer support alone :)

GNARBOX
22 days using the app
June 15, 2015

Fantastic app. Has been extremely helpful for driving sales!

Moto Key Tags
22 days using the app
January 13, 2020

Support is great, they are very responsive on the chat and Andre has provided thorough information that has solved my questions each time.

ProGrade-Digital