4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration with Shopify and excellent customer service. It's highly recommended for managing affiliates, tracking commissions, and expanding affiliate programs. Merchants value the post-purchase affiliate sign-up feature and the ability to tailor programs to their brand. Many reported significant business growth, with one noting a 30x increase in a few months. The app is praised for its supportive onboarding process and quick resolution of technical issues.

Edited July 18, 2018

We have been using Refersion for just over (3) weeks and very pleased. Sergio and everyone else provides fantastic email and phone support.

The onboarding process is fast and easy with a lot of videos and a simple step-by-step to do list.

Try it you will love it.

Warm Regards,
Randal DeHart, PMP, QPA
Fast Easy Accounting

Contractors Success M A P
19 days using the app
December 22, 2022

John did a great job helping us test our move from Woo to Shopify. Thank you! We appreciate the quick help.

Ascent Nutrition
18 days using the app
May 10, 2019

Emma helped us set up and get us running on the back end. Refersion has offered me a webinar to update my skills and a one on one session to go over any questions I may have. I love that they link right to my store and how easy it is for affiliates to join our community.

dwellNiagara.ca

Dwell Niagara
18 days using the app
September 29, 2016

This could work. We look forward to it.

Artisan Snacks Corp
About 1 year using the app
May 26, 2015

Great App, Easy to install, easy to use! Next step, find some affiliates!

POMMIER
August 23, 2019

The application is easier to use than I thought, Shakima came to my aid without me asking and at the right time, thank you Refersion hope to make a maximum of sales with you!

Belaskin
France
November 17, 2018

I do belive that it is a great app, with amazing futures. But as any app, there are some negatives.

Benevita.shop
Norway
March 11, 2016

So far so good. We've been using Reversion for about 6 months now to manage our affiliate program and it's been working very well. It was easy to set up, and it's easy to use (for both us and the referrers).

Lazenne
About 1 year using the app
February 4, 2022

We've been through a few different affiliate platforms in the past few years. We've recently onboarded to Refersion. It was fairly simple to set up, though missing some vanity features. Support has been really helpful, in particular, Sean has been quick to help us optimize our system and get us set up on the open marketplace. Primary downside: I wish there was a simpler way to set up multiple offers for one affiliate (i.e. working with an influencer agency).

Füm™
12 months using the app
September 6, 2018

I'm slowly gathering more and more affiliates which is great. Emma helped me a lot and extended my free trial! ')

Evolare Store