Reviews (1,010)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its exceptional customer service and user-friendly interface. They find it easy to integrate with Shopify and value its tracking capabilities for monitoring affiliate performance. The post-purchase affiliate sign-up feature is seen as a tool for boosting customer loyalty. Merchants also commend its ability to customize affiliate programs, track commissions, and pay affiliates efficiently, leading to significant business growth for some, with reports of up to 30x growth.

May 10, 2021

Andre from Refersion was fantastic, really quick to assist with setup. It seems to be a great start for using affiliates. Looking forward to seeing what happens! The Smart Cave

The Smart Cave
September 24, 2021

Andrew fixed my domain so that I could test in a very reasonable amount of time. I am very happy with the support.

Gaming Genix
Edited June 26, 2016

We decided to go with Refersion, because it integrates beautifully with our recurring billing app by ReCharge (with is another five star app with impeccable support). So far it's doing exactly what it needs to do. Thanks, Refersion!

Shearclub
April 2, 2021

We joined refersion to help track our affiliates sales, as well as pay out our monthly charity initiatives. It has been such an easy process thus far. Everyone is quick to respond and Andre, who did our onboarding, is always quick to follow up to ensure we got our questions answered.

MR EATWELL
June 17, 2016

This app makes it very easy for me to manage my affiliates and increase my sale volume.

Crystal Dnp
March 7, 2018

Had fast, great service with Erik! Thank you!

Kittycatkrate
February 24, 2022

I haven't used the software much at this point, but I can say that my experience with the support team has been great. They reached out to me to help me set up a test order on our store. We were in the middle of a major theme update and they were willing to come back a week later to run the test when we were ready for them. Their team is friendly and great with getting back to you in a timely manner.

Dr. Killigan's, Inc.
August 4, 2015

Service is excellent and the user interface is so easy to work with, two thumbs up.

Upgraded Self
South Africa
August 25, 2020

I used this app and had tons of questions and concerns and Olivier from reversion helped me through it all!!! I love these guys and definitely staying ! Thanks again man!!!

Beardthemen
January 8, 2020

I am new here and always have questions about the system, but Emma really helps me quick with great patience. I'd like to say thank you and look forward to the experience with refersion.

SwellPro Store