4.8
January 14, 2016

Cool app,but it doesn't work for my currency and refersion won't consider me :(

Olayemi 3
Nigeria
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 13, 2016

Great customer service! The product works exactly as advertised. It has boosted my reach tremendously!

Lake Shore Threads
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 12, 2016

Great product with a user-friendly interface. Alex is awesome - super quick replies and a problem solver.

Emazinglights 2
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
January 6, 2016

Have you ever put something off, finally decide to do it, then wish you had done it a long time ago? That happened with Refersion. I'm so glad I found this app. I wanted an Affiliate program but the very thought of tracking and managing it seemed like too great an undertaking.

Setting up Refersion was surprisingly easy and I'm feeling very good about it all. I received helpful support from Brittany (who is a client service superstar and has gone out of her way to answer my questions and provide useful tips).

It's still early...but I think this app will be a game changer...

Prepared To Win
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 6, 2016

Love this app! It's such a simple way to keep track of my affiliates. I find it easy to use and so do my affiliates. Thats for such a great service!

The Color Black Apparel
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 4, 2016

Amazing program and very helpful staff!

Thanks Refersion!

Paradise Ping Pong
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 4, 2016

Currently building our ambassador program with this app, and it works phenomenal, very reliable and potent functionality. Strong recommend!

Swiss Barefoot Company
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
December 24, 2015

integration seems effective so far and tracking looks easy enough.

let the affiliates program BEGIN!

Niucoco
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 23, 2015

Refersion is excellent, the customer service is especially good. If you are looking for an affiliate program we highly recommend it. The dashboard is easy to use and quick to setup. Be aware that it can be a bit confusing when paying affiliates if you choose to not use the masspay. So take a note of their name just in case before hand. Overall fantastic, and one of the best priced programs out there as well. A+++

Devon
Bikini Luxe - Designer Resort Wear - Luxury Fashion

Bikini Luxe Swim
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
December 21, 2015

Yeah, it's pretty good. Excellent service and had all the bells and whistles I needed.

Cactus Skincare