Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

From $99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
October 21, 2015

Awesome app! I love how it's free and also love all the prompt customer service. I definitely recommend to every business owner looking for a awesome affiliate program.

Pe 360
Time spent using app: 8 months
October 19, 2015

Amazing customer support, easy to use. Highly recommended, don't use anything else.

Paragon Fitness 2
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
October 12, 2015

Got it set right up. Ready to rock!! Thanks Team Refersion!!

-Jy-
Nature's Blueprint, Ltd.

Natures Blueprint
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 9, 2015

Easy to install, easy to use, and adapted to the size of my shop for the billing. Great, Thank you

Xavier Masson, Art de Noé

Artdenoe
Belgium
Time spent using app: 11 months
October 7, 2015

Used to work well but I've ran into three different things broken within the app in the last week – affiliate count doesn't update when you delete affiliates, inaccurate billing / invoicing dates and the downgrade link doesn't work once you've upgraded to a paid plan. Too expensive in my opinion too.

Workoutlabs
Time spent using app: Over 6 years
Edited October 5, 2015

The app works great and is easy to install. I liked that they were open on the weekend for customer service help, as I did run into a simple problem on entering my URL during setup (I did not enter it exactly as it is listed ). Quick fix was resolved.

Program is simple enough for affiliates to sign up and use as well.

Mens Natural Care Products
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 28, 2015

I really liked Refersion for the ease of use and great integration with Shopify. The support is absolutely outstanding too. Only thing is that their plans don't work for me. The free plan gives me 15 affiliates but these 15 affiliates don't generate enough conversions to justify the jump to the next level (about $27/month). What I would need is a plan at $5/month for say 100 affiliates and maybe $50/month in sales. You know, that way I can get enough affiliates to generate the income so I need to sign up for the next level. Other than that it's a great app and I'm really sad that I am forced to change to a different provider.

Feel The Relaxation
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
September 24, 2015

Thanks for incorporating my suggestions in the main stats interface. I ran programs for 15 years in another industry and I will say that this is a top-notch affiliate program built to work great with Shopify where others may not integrate as well. Great work.

Lord Vaper Pens
Time spent using app: About 3 years
September 17, 2015

Just signed up for Refersion, and I'm loving it so far. I get to try it out for free for the first 15 affiliates just to see how it works. And the great part is that they allow back-links to your site which is essential for SEO.

Pixics
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
September 15, 2015

This is by far, one of the most user friendly apps I have added to our store. Customer service is very prompt and extremely friendly and knowledgeable via the chat module on their site. The backend is clean, modern and stress-free, highly recommend this app and company!!

Axis Drones