Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

From $99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
September 11, 2015

So far I love this app. They have excellent customer service and installation was easy.

Second Handmobiles Com
Indonesia
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited September 9, 2015

Great app! Really easy to use and effective. Highly recommended :))))

Atticteatox
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 31, 2015

So far this app looks to be a great affiliate marketing tool combined with a customer referral tracking system. I've been working closely with Brittany to get our campaigns set up and she's been extremely responsive and super helpful. Great experience so far, hope to generate some serious sales from it!

Chomps
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
August 31, 2015

This app is absolutely fantastic!

It is extremely easy to use and the customer service is amazing.

But most importantly, this is is invaluable for driving affiliate traffic and managing lots of affiliates.

10/10, would definitely recommend to anyone looking to increase their website traffic!

Mad Mouse Pad
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
August 25, 2015

I have only used the free version but it seems to be working quite well. Really awesome app actually.

Image Painting
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 24, 2015

I just signed up! The set up is easy. The affiliate tracking dashboard is simple to understand and utilize. I appreciate the liquid coding for registration being provided for you. I added it right into my affiliate page. This also makes it easier for pre-existing affiliates to be able to log in and keep track of their earnings.

Belily Co
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited August 21, 2015

The Refersion customer service is outstanding. Brittany has always responded to my questions quickly and makes sure that everything is resolved. She has followed up with me on multiple occasions to make sure that things are running smoothly.

Fitlosophy
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
August 19, 2015

Brittany was incredibly helpful, and went above and beyond to answer my questions, prompt and efficiently. She gave me the peace of mind that I can contact Refersion anytime for help. Also, everything is going smooth with the app as well. Definitely recommend!

Raphaelapparel
Time spent using app: 15 days
August 19, 2015

Best app hands down on shopify for growing your business. Awesome team over there too!

Loco Metals
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 15, 2015

Love this app! One of the best referral apps out there! Definitely recommend using this company!

Kandiaddiction