Keep Cart

Keep Cart

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

Littlestarplans

I uninstalled the app but the code is still remains in my theme. The app still pops up every few seconds every pages. Pretty annoying.

Wireless Floor

Bad app, we should use te at all, bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad app

Proximity Vape

When this app is active it shows cart as unsecured checkout, removed the app and checkout now shows as secure

Allparts Music

Unfortunately this app doesn't work on our store, and can't get a response from the developer. *shrug*

Nix86, Inc.

We have contacted 3 times in the past 2 weeks requesting customer support with no response. Underwhelmed by their support (or lack thereof) and minimal customization options.

Petsfriends4ever

asd lkasd asd,m. ,ma.smd, ,mas,md ,m.am,sd ,ma,smd m,asdm, a,msd,ma,.msd,ma,msd,m a.sd,.m,amdsm,asdasd

Om Foods | Organic Matters

This app has not been working and when I've reached out to let them know that it wasn't working and I needed help, I got no response.

Surpiqure

Not working for me. I added items from my iphone and they do not show up on my mac.... Customer support not responding.

The Growing Shop

Does not work. Tried to report an issue but the button does nothing. Waste of time.

Staypoollizer

Waiting on a response from app developer .
App doesn't work for our site at the moment.