Free Persistent Cart App

Free Persistent Cart App

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

K9's For Life

Just installed this app. This app should definitely make a difference when customers change devices as it makes the customer's life easier.

Symbiosys Re-usables

I have just loaded the app. The first message is telling me how many abandoned carts there are and their value. Very impressed.

delightful wholesale

was told that this App is good! i just downloaded and it sure will be a wonderful App to increase revenue. thanks!

Pay Social Media

Great app and great support! Installs very easily and functions well. Many thanks from the team at Paysocialmedia.com

GearWrench Street Team Dealer Nathen Arnold

I just installed the app, i like the idea of the cart recovery. Was easy to install, let’s see if it works

IdeesFun

Très pratique et super facile a utiliser. Mais pourquoi cette app n'est pas inclu dans Shopify? Je recommande.

blanjain

good app, thank you for providing straight forward solution for my need. I think it will help my customer a lot.

PI Wholesale

A MUCH NEEDED APP. VERY GRATEFUL IT'S FREE.. THANK YOU TIMES A MILLION FOR THE HELP RETAINING CUSTOMERS AND KEEPING THEIR CART SAVED ACROSS ALL PLATFORMS.

Quality Topia LLC

Thanks a lot ! Great Product ! We really love the product and it works amazingly well . Very Important App for us

LUC BAUER

A great little fully automatic app, and best of all its free to use. Great support from the developers as well.