Keep Cart

Keep Cart

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

SpineCare Engineer

does not work, keep asking on same phone to stack the cart, doesn't work on pc at all, this app has no use

REEFTIDE

The app unfortunately doesn't function :( I was really excited about this and after installing it literally nothing happened. I tested it on multiple devices

KYND LIFESTYLE

It didn't work for my store, so I deleted it. Not sure what went wrong. I noticed all the latest reviews say more or less that the app doesn't work.

PorfirioShop

Please help me, I already deleted this app from my store, but the app's cart keeps showing up, please someone help me I really delete the app but the app's cart keeps showing up in my store

beautydirects

How can I review before using it.I have nothing to say, I could not use it before review. They want review before i can even use it. I did not enjoy the app yet. The review app does not allow me to do so. You have to wright a book long review before you allow to submit it.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Male & Chic

Sorry but it doesn't work. Connected with an acompte or without an acompte it's the same. Do I missed something?

Amogue

Doesn't work at all. Don't install it. They don't even reply for the support. I don't understand why Shopify doesn't look into these kind of apps that doesn't work.

Disgusting

Negative rating I would have given if there was any option.

Aussie Sales

Rubbish app does not work at all. Tried all kinds of troubleshooting and still doesn't work whatsoever. This app is a complete waste of time

Discount Tackle

Installed and it didn't work. It's only supposed to do one thing, and that thing it did not do. I suspect it has to do with secure cookies. Anyway, there's an equivalent paid one and that one does work.

MyCutesi

I have not used this app but it is required to provide a review before using it. I will update review once I actually get to use this app.

Previous 1 3