Keep Cart

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

Free

Sounding Stone

When I log out and log back in to the same device and browser, the app pops up a window wanting to know if I want to load a cart from a previous session. If you click ok, it will stack up the cart in essence doubling the cart contents. Confusing and making errors in customer orders. Had to remove it from my store.

udreamr

Hasnt worked for our store but we are hoping after we review it that it will? . Once it starts working I will update the review with a higher rating as of now its not working.

CCC10CCC

Not yet used but it asked me to rate first.will rating again after I try this app and feel satisfied.

The Food Folks

Problem with this app is when I logout cart is maintained nd when I relogin big issue is it adds the previously added items so if there are 2 items it will double it.

Al Premium Food Mart - Mississauga

Doesn't work, but the comments say that I need to leave a review, so here we are, hope it works, if it works

HeyChoices

Looking forward to see the result! Seem I have to review it before using it, anyway, the concept is epic! Update: not working..

Comet Pinball, Inc.

So far it seems inconsistent. Syncing seems to work if you add from the desktop but not from the phone. :-(

SHERATIQUE

This app is so confusing. I wasn't sure if it's actually running or not. I added products to cart just to test it, and I saw nothing. So I deleted it.

Pea In The Pod DVLPT

I tried it once and it doesn't work so I went back and look at other reviews and noticed some people said you have to review it first. So here is my review and I am going to give it another go and see.

RAM Jewelry

will try first, don't know yet if it will work with my current expectations. I hope it does and help with sales

Previous 1