Free Persistent Cart App

Free Persistent Cart App

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

HeyChoices

Looking forward to see the result! Seem I have to review it before using it, anyway, the concept is epic! Update: not working..

Comet Pinball, Inc.

So far it seems inconsistent. Syncing seems to work if you add from the desktop but not from the phone. :-(

SHERATIQUE

This app is so confusing. I wasn't sure if it's actually running or not. I added products to cart just to test it, and I saw nothing. So I deleted it.

Pea In The Pod DVLPT

I tried it once and it doesn't work so I went back and look at other reviews and noticed some people said you have to review it first. So here is my review and I am going to give it another go and see.

RAM Jewelry

will try first, don't know yet if it will work with my current expectations. I hope it does and help with sales

GAMESQ8.com

nice but shopify have to do this in the original concept of it. till now after installation doesn't seem to work!!

La boutique des gothiques

For the moment I installed the application on my shop and after a test I see that did not work, I do not know if it comes from me or not, I will modify the opinion when it will work.

Rzagna

thanks dfor im very greetfull for that product so i hope it workls nicely during this period pleasiere

mayaradelasbeautyshop

NÃO COMECEI A USAR AINDA PORQUE OBRIGAM A AVALIAR ANTES BUT VAMOS VER ACREDITO QUE TENHA POSTENCIAL SIM

Mini Kiki

I don't see this app working properly. I had added something to my cart in my mobile and when I logged in to my account on computer, it did not show my saved cart items.
I'm thinking to delete this app and add any other better app.

Previous 1