Keeper—Recover Abandoned Carts

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

Price: Free

keeper-image-showing-product-functionality

chockadoo

Location Australia

Have been using this app for years and my clients appreciate that they haven't lost their entire order they have been building on over days.

CHIC 414 Boutique

Time spent using app Over 2 years

SO helpful for regaining sales and reminding our clients that they have abandoned their carts. We have definitely seen an increase in our sales.

Shoppingevestore.com

excellent app I recommender to use it, because you may convert more easier your sells. I'm satisfied to use it.

SoSo Brand Collection

Time spent using app 2 minutes

good service and i will definitely use it to bring in sales. thanks the app store made me discover this keep cart.

Vanguard Industries

I have been waiting for an hour and it is still not working... Will be deleting it in another hour. Will change my review if it works... EDIT: Amy reached out to me and helped me, it's working fine now! Good product!
On a side note, I had to uninstall/reinstall the app to have it work. Also, she told me that the "Keep Cart" app isn't integrated with custom themes. Just so you know.

Lancolia

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Easy to install and worked right away. The customer has to be signed in to their account for it to work but I guess that is normal? Hope it lasts.

NinaWigs

Amazing app to use. we definitely recommend them. It free guys a most have kind of app. I have it on both of my stores.

Playtoyy

Location Australia

Great app to have as a small but useful tool to increase sales. I will wait and see how well it works.

DailyCacti

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app for your shopify store. Amazing easy to use integration. Love it! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Qualfurn

For a free app, you are aowsom! Dont mind about this:
klasdjfklwenklnxlkcnlsndf;nweklfnlskn;nxc;klnasd;fnwe;nwnefwefwefklnklasd