Free Persistent Cart App

Free Persistent Cart App

by Marsello

Increase sales: Remember customers' carts across their devices

Coach Rock

Great program to make shopping easier for customers. It works great and easy to install. I am a shopper that places items in a cart on my phone then logon at home to finish. Works great!

dog4shine

It is an excellent tool for help. Very handy to use with several useful options that help in selling products. It is a must have for having a store.

H.A.G Entertainment Hustle Shop

I didn't realize that shopify wasn't saving my customers cart across devices so before downloading this I tested by adding an item to my cart while logged into my account from my computer and then checking to see if my cart had those items from my phone. No it did not. So then I installed the app and went through the same process again and lo and behold yes the items were saved across devices.

Pretty in Purple

We have been using this app since we created out website. I have no complaints! It's been great and preforms as it should as far as I know. I've had customers indicate how much they appreciate the fact they don't loose their cart from one device to another. Thank you!

fansvite

This is a good app. It does exactly what it claims, it does! I would recommend it to anyone, who is looking for a cart synchronization and cart merging solution.

Magical Dream Skin

cool comme application ! merci beaucoup en plus c'est gratuit. Cela permet que le client retrouve toujours sont panier

EleJoy

LOVE this app, definitely worth it and its free. It allows you to place a timer on your items in the store which makes customers want to buy.

vowboard

nicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenice

Dasely

It was fast to install. Now I need to see the app in action. I give 5 starts for fast installation, and I will write another review when I see it in action

Living Fountain

Wonderful and easy. Logging into sites and not finding my cart is so frustrating. So glad this is available for my site and it is even free! Thank you!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28