Reputon Customer Reviews App

Boost Facebook,Yelp, Google reviews & more. Feedback & Ratings

Free plan available

Cup Easels

Very good and functional app! Has helped me to get more positive ratings and fix issues with customers before any problems occur.

Factory Wheel Replacement

We signed up for the free plan. Our website is a year old and had no Google reviews. After a week we have 35 reviews at 4.9 out of 5 stars on Google. 1 negative review was caught and didn't go to Google. So far this app is doing great for us. Set up was pretty easy, took maybe 10-15 minutes at max. Thank you.

O&Lo

This app has already rapidly increased the number of customer reviews we're able to collect from happy customers. I'm really pleased with the app! Highly recommended!

cakepimper

seams like that it can help me to become more reviews. great. I do not like branding everywhere. is there also a version with a Branding only from my company?

January 14, 2021

Hello,

You can remove the branding by signing up for a premium plan.

Regards,
Reputon team

JORRYN HAIR

Still trying to set up. A bit tricky to set up. Have to leave a review prior so not able to go into much detailed.

January 14, 2021

Hello,

Any updates on your Reputon Customer Reviews app experience?

Regards,
Reputon team

Decks And Scooters

Helped us to manage negative reviews in a constructive way! Negative reviews are flagged up but not made public immediately so we have a chance to respond to them.

DBC Boutique

This app is a must. You work so hard on your business, it is nice to see customers feedback and other customers value it as well. No matter what stage your business is in, you still need to download this app.

HEERA DIAMONDS

It’s great use it it’s helpful and easy app, I find it very convenient for us :) I tried others but nothing as good

Valuemed

We have recently installed this app. We like that it has so far been very straightforward and intuitive to use and it does not appear to have affected our site load time adversely

2P Gaming

This app is great so far. it seems customers are always more inclined to leave negative reviews and we received our first today. Reputon alerted us via email and we reached out to the customer. For one, we weren't getting any traffic to google reviews and two, it obviously works! Thank you!