Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Google reviews. Survey & Feedback.

BlackVelvetExclusive

I thought that this app would enable me to add reviews to my site. But you have to pay for this feature. This app allows you to send emails to users for free

Hello,

Actually, there is no "add reviews to own site" feature in Reputon Customer Reviews app whatsoever. This app is for managing and boosting your reputation on 3rd party reviews platforms only.

Personal Digital

this app helped us reach out to a customer who was going to leave a bad review!
thanks so much for your help

DCEXPRESS.CO

I have not sold yet, but it looks easy and will be a great reminder to have customers leave reviews for my business outside of my store.

Greenow

Bonne application à essayer ! Gratuite et ludique à voir sur une utilisations dans le temps !
Merci Repton

Cup Easels

Very good and functional app! Has helped me to get more positive ratings and fix issues with customers before any problems occur.

Factory Wheel Replacement

We signed up for the free plan. Our website is a year old and had no Google reviews. After a week we have 35 reviews at 4.9 out of 5 stars on Google. 1 negative review was caught and didn't go to Google. So far this app is doing great for us. Set up was pretty easy, took maybe 10-15 minutes at max. Thank you.

O&Lo

This app has already rapidly increased the number of customer reviews we're able to collect from happy customers. I'm really pleased with the app! Highly recommended!

cakepimper

seams like that it can help me to become more reviews. great. I do not like branding everywhere. is there also a version with a Branding only from my company?

Hello,

You can remove the branding by signing up for a premium plan.

JORRYN HAIR

Still trying to set up. A bit tricky to set up. Have to leave a review prior so not able to go into much detailed.

Hello,

Any updates on your Reputon Customer Reviews app experience?

Decks And Scooters

Helped us to manage negative reviews in a constructive way! Negative reviews are flagged up but not made public immediately so we have a chance to respond to them.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47