Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Google reviews. Survey & Feedback.

D'Ordia

I think this application can help business development and connect with customers. I hope can use a lot

NYC Fancy Rides

I used this app for more than a year. No problems. Works as described. Very happy with it! Thank you!

Organic Origins

I used this app to get more reviews on google, they really help new customers to decide to go ahead and order. The app was super easy to install and to connect to Google and to Facebook. Looks great on the bottom of the front page of my site!

Cadeau Gourmand

Great app and great service. Very easy to instal on our shop. Easy to received comments from clients.

Mucha Plata México

I use this app to help me manage our customer feedback and it does it in a great way, Super recommend !!!

Viweedy Canna Eso Store

happy with it, works great. very easy to use. i would definitely recommend it. It does what it says.

Pepa Lani

The app is super easy to implement, I am not a computer or codding expert, but that is absolutley not neccessary. After the first hour I had more positive reviews than collected in the last 3 months. Great and easy and smooth operating app. I can highly recommende using the App

RJ Collection - Your Shopping Genie

Sorry but this app and the email sent is very confusing or rather misleading. I received an email saying More reviews for your store but they don't show you how many reviews you have got or what reviews your customers have left for you. Forget about displaying on our store but we should atleast know if we have got reviews or not? for that also we have to pay you to see what our customers have filled when you send them an email? or it is all about just collecting information and forcing us to pay if we need to just see(not even diplaying on the website) what we have got? How can one make a decision if they dont even know if it is worth buying your plan? Very disappointed.

March 25, 2021

Sorry, but it looks like you did not understand the app concept and did not configure it correctly. We have updated your settings, so it should work for you now. Please check your email.

Bloompoppy

Just got that app, so far seems to be good. It would be good if we could customize emails to match the branding.

Twisted Hops Craft Beer Shop

Good functionality and seems to work well generally. Need to upgrade to get a better template with more template options.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52