Reputon Customer Reviews App

Boost Google reviews, Facebook reviews, Yelp & more.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Martilidade's

Location Brazil

Muito bom esse app , ele me ajudou demais para que eu possa vender , gostei muito !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 18, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for the review.

Please, let us know the problems you have by sending email to info@reputon.com

Thank you.

Oma Gisi's German Bakery

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is awesome. I first gave a 3 star review because I hadn't tested it yet, so I couldn't say how good it is. However, I used to have good feedback from my customers but no reviews, it seemed only if a customer had a complaint they would write a review. That's why I was looking for an app that could help me get more good reviews. I have to say, I was apprehensive, but that is just me. Within the first hour after the first emails went out I had 6 new 5 star reviews and only 1, 3 star which was more the customers issue than that there was anything wrong and it never made it on the internet. I absolutely love this app and can only highly recommend it. Reputon, you guys didn't an awesome job!!! Thank you for making my life so much easier.

Hello,

Thank you for the review.

Please, let us know the problems you have by sending email to info@reputon.com

Thank you.

Pharmedico

I used this app for get more reviews. This app really helps me achieve that goal and also minimize the impact of customers leaving the negative reviews, which allow us an opportunity to work things out with the customers. Thank you for all you do!

RutGuard

Time spent using app 21 minutes

Great so far! Hoping to increase my reviews. Needed something automated to be more efficient. I'm hopeful that this was the right app for the job.

First Truck Parts

At the moment the application I use with great results for my business works very well. I am very happy.

October 6, 2022

Atelier Vintëkk

Location Morocco
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Agréablement surpris par la capacité de Reputon reviews app d'épingler un avis plutôt négatif et d'éviter sa diffusion automatique sur internet. Nous pouvons désormais étudier le bien fondé de la réclamation et traiter avec le client sans retombées négative sur notre notoriété. Merci Reputon

September 27, 2022

Cher client,

Merci d'avoir pris le temps d'écrire la critique.

Faites-nous savoir si vous avez besoin d'aide en nous contactant à info@reputon.com.

Salutations,
Équipe de Reputon

GOYA retreats

Location France

facile d'utilisation ! jai télé"charger cette application pour afficher les avis google de ma société sur mon site.

September 26, 2022

Cher client,

Merci d'avoir pris le temps d'écrire la critique.

Équipe de Reputon

Noisy Clan

Time spent using app About 1 year

Loving it so far! Looks like all bases are covered. Great option for new stores like us and path for growth is great.

September 25, 2022

Mini Petals Florist

Location New Zealand

Excellent app - I tried a few before choosing Reputon. Super easy to install and edit the email template - have already had so many reviews come through and I get excited every time I see a new one. Would highly recommend. Thank you

September 15, 2022

WelcomeYarn

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 2 years

Excellent app for having customers reviews on Trustpilot, Facebook, Google, etc. Since we installed Reputon on our store, we have had tons of 5 stars reviews from our customers.

September 7, 2022

Thank you for having time to write the review.

We appreciate your feedback. Let us know if you need any help!