Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Boost Trustpilot, Facebook, Google reviews, ratings & feedback

CMD Sports

The app was easy to set up and start generating valuable reviews for our business. Definitely recommend

October 5, 2021

Thank you for sharing your review! We appreciate your time and support!

Platter Up Co

I am absolutely blown away with this app. Within 24 hours I have 40 new 5 star Google reviews and 20 new 5 star Facebook reviews. We got pushed up above our competitors on Google suggestions almost instantly. This is such a great way to us negative feedback to help improve your business without it causing any damage to the business' reputation. I can't recommend this app enough.

October 5, 2021

Thank you for the 5* review! We are happy to know our app helps to boost your business!

TonyKreidt

xD xD Pretty good and simple. Great Job Dear !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

October 5, 2021

Thank you for having time to rate our app! We appreciate your support!

Gray Fox Spirit Flutes

A very helpful app, very well thought out. Good reviews post, negative ratings are held so you can have the opportunity to make it right. Thank you!

October 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! It's great to know our app is helping to grow your business!

Purple Metro

The app is really great for soliciting reviews from customers. Very easy to set up and runs on its own in the background.

October 4, 2021

Thank you for the 5* review! We appreciate your support and we are happy to know our app is helping to boost your business!

Carsha Global Trading

Just downloaded this app and set everything up. Love how they can automatically send emails to request reviews from my customers after the orders are fulfilled!

October 4, 2021

Thank you for sharing your review! We appreciate your support!

Equiflair Saddlery

Really good app, great for developing a businesses reputation. Easy to use and implement. Very easy to target specific review sights.

September 27, 2021

Thank you for having time to share your 5* review! We appreciate it.

Courage Tee's

I like the that the customers can review quick and easy with a happy face. They want to leave a review but want it to be easy this is easy and fast

September 20, 2021

Thank you for the 5* review! We are happy to know the app is helping to gro your business!

Khari Clothing

I love this app. It has helped my online store a lot. I would recommend anyone who has an online e-commerce store to download this app.

September 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your support!

Paul’s Liquor

Absolutely fantastic application and the support team is also super responsive and helpful! Would not hesitate for a second to recommend this.

September 8, 2021

Thank you so much for another 5* review! We appreciate your kind support!