Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Google reviews. Survey & Feedback.

Muybonita.co

Great app.. we had some shipping problems with Covid and it helps a lot to overcome bad reviews, great idea

Primis Medical

App has been instrumental in our efforts to get our store up and rolling. Very easy to set up and use

MatthiasTshirtCo

I used this app to help me with my google listings, i am a apparel company and it really help a-lot, i recommend it

Kids Car Sales

Such a clever idea. Now we can work on turning the customers who weren't happy with their purchase into raving fans! We'll be installing this on all of our stores.

Wooden World

Amazing App to filter out fake reviews. Easy to use and set up with great customisation options. We have been using the app for a while now and get a good amount of reviews through it.

S.A.J collections

THIS IS AWESOME APP FOR GETTING MORE CUSTOMERS AND EASY TO INSTALL AND OPERATE, I RECOMMENDED THIS APP TO DROPSHIPPERS OR SELLERS

AuZie

This app helps me grow my reviews online, super happy with the way it works.
I love how it automatically send emails after a certain period of time.

CCELL and More

Great app to help build reputation among your customers old and new. Particularly helpful when you get those customers that are intent on leaving a bad review no matter how good of a service you offer.

Island Olive Oil Company

App works great and we had no problems installing it. It got us a lot of new reviews which has really helped our SEO.
Highly recommend!

eyes on floyd

This App is very easy to install and use. I would recommend it to others.
Using the free version at the moment.