Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App | Reviews

by Reputon

Boost Facebook,Yelp, Google reviews & more. Feedback & Ratings

Tonsil Tech

App seems like it will be really helpful for getting good reviews for my website and products! We will see how it goes! :)

August 16, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5* review! We are happy to know you have a lot of great reviews!

Radiance Clean Beauty

I have only been trialing this app for a short time but so far I am I liking it. Very simple to use and set up.

August 13, 2021

Thank you for the high rating of our app! It would be great if you share your thoughts about our app to be better and deserve a 5* review!

LevelRoom

Easy to setup and have a nice free plan, definetely recommend this to others.
I have a small business

August 13, 2021

Thank you for the 5* review! We are happy to know our app helps to boost your store sales!

Mind Body & Scents, LLC

I absolutely love this app. It displays my customers reviews on the homepage of my store which brings in more business.

August 9, 2021

Thank you for 5* review! We're very happy to know our app is helping your business to grow and getting more customers!

Open Goaaal Australia

We have already started getting reviews. I love that we don't need to do anything, just wait for the app to send the email and see what we get. It's also great that they notify you if it's less than 5 star.

August 3, 2021

We are happy to know our app saves your time and lets your business growing! Thank you for the support!

Reuse Chile

Al parecer es muy útil para conseguir calificaciones positivas en paginas de terceros. Esperamos que sea de gran ayuda para nuestro negocio.

August 3, 2021

¡Muchas gracias por la revisión de 5 *! Agradecemos su apoyo y esperamos que utilice nuestra aplicación durante mucho tiempo.

KW_685

I have never used any other review app before and then came across Reputon and it seems pretty straight forward to use. Looking forward to more use and hopefully can help grow my business.

August 2, 2021

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your time for reviewing our app,

May I know the issue you had to make you rate us as 4*?

Thank you.

Magic Door Pillows

This app has worked really well for us so far. We've had many wonderful reviews and only had two negative reviews so far; however, receiving these negative reviews privately is great because it allows you to work out what the problem is before receiving a negative review publicly. That is by far the best feature!

July 29, 2021

Glad to know our app is helping your business to get more reviews! Thank you for the high rating!

Only Natural

Great app so far. Does exactly as it states. The number of reviews has increased weekly since installing.

July 26, 2021

Good to know you've started to receive new reviews from your customers! Thank you for 5* rate!

NorthernScrubs

This is a great app that has helped us tremendously. As well, this team replies very fast and has good customer service!

July 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words and for 5* review!