Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Google reviews. Survey & Feedback.

THEKULT.COM

The app is helpful in managing our customer reviews. So helpful in making sure all nonstellar reviews get addressed directly and efficiently.

prettyhomestyle

The app seems easy enough, but this is the first day I started to use it- we will see if it works well for me

Indiholic

only 1 thing if " feedback/review can be display layout can be more curated and clean. rest everything brilliant

Health.Life.Style.Mi

I use this app for my customer review section, it works well and very easy to use and set up. I am happy with it. So far so good.

Bubble Belly moms | babies | kids

So far so good. Glad it allows us to address any negative feedback to help resolve the issue or any misunderstandings before a customer posts a review. It helps small businesses like ours because every review counts and an erroneous review or one misunderstanding could have a huge impact on our business.

Flooring Market

It's a great application. It does exactly what we wanted. Work great. Highly recommend for any site.

Ramp Champ

Easy to setup and will be useful for sure! Would be good if it integrated with apps such as Stamped.io and Aftership so we can choose to send before product reviews.

NSI Australia

Great app, just what is needed, and will be using for long time to come, back dates and sends review emails prior too.

TERRA Zimtsohlen

Gutes Tool, ich hoffe, damit zu vielen Bewertungen zu kommen! Nur 4 Sterne, denn ich würde mir wünschen, dass man Kunden, die bei der ersten Bitte um Bewertung nicht reagiert haben, direkt nochmal daran erinnern kann.

Alkapure.it

Installata da pochi giorni e funziona bene! Consiglio questa applicazione per far crescere il proprio shopping