Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Google, Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp reviews & feedback by email

Bleeding Tarmac

Update: Following my review, developer updated app to prevent this from happening. Sent emails to previous orders without notifying us! Very Upsetting! Does not offer control over what it sends.

February 20, 2021

Update: we have fixed the issue, once you install the app you will be prompted to choose whether you would like to send emails to past customers or not.

Regards,
Ivan @ Reputon

Epic. Store

So far so good! reviews are coming in - Positive and negative for us to help create a better user experience and provide a better product.

Norman's School Uniforms

Great app. I didn't realize it would email all customers from the past 2 months when launched. This led to some confusion...customers emailed because they didn't recently order anything.

PetScy

I turned this on and cant keep up with the review responses. Note, I was unaware that it would send out "BONUS" reviews to the previous two months of order. This led to a ton of reviews but also to customers calling thinking that we sent them out a new order. Overall, I have been happy with the product. Im still on the free plan and maybe available once I pay but it would be nice to eliminate a negative comment response. If they pick a unhappy smile face then it ends. Customers will reply to the negative section and expect that to be proof that they edited an order. Second, would like to set based on date. As a subscription business Id like to send customers that have been on for Day 35+.

Seo Digital Club

I used this app and helped me to get reviews from my customers. Highly recommend this app to the shopify community.....

Golf Grip Warehouse

Great app. Very easy to use and setup. Love the automation settings. As a business owner, this is one less thing that I have to worry about.

Smart Shop PARIS

This is a very helpful application
I'm integrating it in my website so i may have more about client experience
Thanks

Cookie's Creaciones

Just started out, works well so far! A little annoying that you have to leave at least 100 characters for the review though

Nordseerad

It seems easy to use this review application.
Customers relationship are very important for an ecommerce.

Luca decor

Our business is in a tourist town where retail options are endless. Reviews on TripAdvisor and Yelp help drive feet and dollars to our doorstep. Reputon is a must have app for any retail business on Shopify!