Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Trustpilot, Facebook, Google reviews & more. Survey & feedback

Ay, Caramba!

We have used Reputon for about 4 months now, we started we the free version and we have now changed to the paid subscription. It is an awesome app to increase your google reviews and it helps you to filter good from bad reviews.

Artisan Home

Super easy to install. Looking forward to my positive google reviews and seeing sales increase more

Terra Cotta

Easy set-up, easy linked to google reviews, perfect way to encourage customers to leave a review! Works perfect

Uptown Bicycles

Phenomenal! It's great! Very easy to use and serves as a great compliment to our community engagement and marketing plan!

ChezAfrica

Just installed the app. In the end it wasn't difficult, but a how-to video would have been helpful. Looking forward to the experience. Will update the review then.

Eds Hair

Has really helped to boost our reviews on Google. Before we only had reviews from the salon visits, now we are gettings reviews from our ecommerce platform.

DogHouse Graphix,LLC

Using Reputon seems to have better results in emails for customer reviews being delivered and acted upon than our previous app. Hope the customers will continue to receive/review our shop using Reputon.

Birth Song Botanicals Co.

This app helped me reach out to customers and get quality real reviews on my products and services. Thanks!

Shopp Ezee

I used this app to help me increase my ratings and gain more customer feedback and also find it very lucrative for business. it

Sweet Yourself Vegan

Love this app! It's user friendly, easy to use and has great features. So grateful for this app, its great!