Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Google reviews & feedback by email

LIGHTLetter

It's working well for us so far. Simple idea, executed well. I'd recommend it to small businesses looking to leverage customer reviews.

Imas Ivy

I'm giving this app 3 stars because I had a bit of a hard time setting it up. Also customers are telling me they have reviewed my website on sitejabber but only one review from one customer is displayed online. I cannot view the reviews either.

Vintage Farmhouse Antiques

easy to install and did not slow the web site load speeds. will need time to assess value and how it works for us.

Throne Boss

Awesome app and easy to use. Annoying that I have to write a minimum of 100 characters to get this review to save...

Grey Elephant Digital Designs

I love this app. Easy to use and useful to visitors who visit my website and useful to me as a business owner.

Partee Lites

awesome app! I was looking for something just like this one to help me out and i am glad i found it.

DBC Baby Bedding Co

Very good app. It encourages customers to leave a review when they normally would not. We have been using this for a couple months now and are very happy with it.

Reinartz Babyland GmbH

Wir nutzen die App seit ein paar Tagen und haben schon die ersten guten Bewertungen einsammeln können.

Black Sunrise UK Satin Lined Hats

Amazing! Wish I found this sooner! So easy to use and has already really bumped up my reviews on google!!

i4Designz

Just started using it but it seems to be legit. I am looking forward to getting some help capturing customer feedback