Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Google reviews. Survey & Feedback.

SHELOVE.PT

adorei super facil. ele ajudou muito no desempenho da loja. espero continuar sempre com ele. vou recomendar

Hold That Down Bruh Comics

I just started using it today and already got 5 new reviews!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Salute to you guys!!

Paradox Gen

Simply Amazing!Simply Amazing!Simply Amazing!Simply Amazing!Simply Amazing!Simply Amazing!Simply Amazing!Simply Amazing!Simply Amazing!Simply Amazing!

Happy Flute Shop

App have really help me to get excellent feedback from customers. It help to develop loyalty and to generate a great first impression.

Sunfire Deals

Thank you for the review app i think it will be very useful for my website!!!! hope it will work great!

MaskOver.ca

Pretty straight forward to use, and now I finally have some reviews :) Surprised by the open and click rates!

AIFathome

It took a couple moments to set up. I like that we could customize the email that is sent out to our customers. Looking forward to seeing the reviews we generate.

Elise Beauty Supply

Thank you! I can't wait to see how much more customers we will attract after potential customers read all of the great reviews from current our customers. The setup of this app onto my shopify website was easy.

Nicoletta Valentina

grow 30 reviews in a week will try their other products as well.....................................

JoE-Prestige

Helps me with my website reviews easily. Multiple ways to assist with getting feedback from your customers. Definitely recommended