Reputon Customer Reviews App

Boost Google reviews, Facebook reviews, Yelp & more.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

SVB Ventures

Location India

I will start using your app , after result definately will approach your for giving good review ,thanks

August 23, 2021

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for using our app. We are very disappointed by a 3* review as there was no issue with the app and our support.

May I know the reason you give us that rate?

Thank you.

Best regards,
Reputon team

Divina Nails

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 year

Todo bien y funcional. Es una aplicación muy útil para nuestra tienda online, quizás debería mejorar

August 20, 2021

We are happy to know our app helps to grow your business! Thank you for the 5* review!

Mizu Essentials

Great app for reviews. I was using different apps but they all messed my theme code and hard to uninstall this..finally, I got this review app that is very sleek and easy to use..

August 19, 2021

Thank you so much for the support and 5* review! We appreciate it!

Manic Muscle Labs

Brilliant app to have. very useful and the staff are very helpful when needed. I would recommend this to any Shopify store owner.

August 17, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words and 5* review! We appreciate your support!

Tonsil Tech

Time spent using app About 1 hour

App seems like it will be really helpful for getting good reviews for my website and products! We will see how it goes! :)

August 16, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5* review! We are happy to know you have a lot of great reviews!

Radiance Clean Beauty

I have only been trialing this app for a short time but so far I am I liking it. Very simple to use and set up.

August 13, 2021

Thank you for the high rating of our app! It would be great if you share your thoughts about our app to be better and deserve a 5* review!

LevelRoom

Location Denmark
Time spent using app 4 minutes

Easy to setup and have a nice free plan, definetely recommend this to others.
I have a small business

August 13, 2021

Thank you for the 5* review! We are happy to know our app helps to boost your store sales!

Mind Body & Scents, LLC

Time spent using app About 1 year

I absolutely love this app. It displays my customers reviews on the homepage of my store which brings in more business.

August 9, 2021

Thank you for 5* review! We're very happy to know our app is helping your business to grow and getting more customers!

Open Goaaal Australia

Location Australia

We have already started getting reviews. I love that we don't need to do anything, just wait for the app to send the email and see what we get. It's also great that they notify you if it's less than 5 star.

August 3, 2021

We are happy to know our app saves your time and lets your business growing! Thank you for the support!

Reuse Chile

Location Chile

Al parecer es muy útil para conseguir calificaciones positivas en paginas de terceros. Esperamos que sea de gran ayuda para nuestro negocio.

August 3, 2021

¡Muchas gracias por la revisión de 5 *! Agradecemos su apoyo y esperamos que utilice nuestra aplicación durante mucho tiempo.