Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App | Reviews

by Reputon

Boost Facebook,Yelp, Google reviews & more. Feedback & Ratings

Riverfront Jewelry

just launched, will have a good sense on results soon. customer service has been great, thanks to the team!

coegawear

I used this app to get more reviews and it really helps me to do so. It managed the reviews quite well.

Hair Care Canada

Thank you! Reputation always us to work with customers prior to emotion based negative feedback that revolves around issues our company has no control over.

Spelta Milano

Very easy to use and helpful! Unfortunately there's no feature to set multiple languages emails with which the service would have gained 5 stars!

February 27, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for your review! Unfortunately the app doesn't support multiple email templates. However you can edit the email template and re-write it in 2 languages.

Regards,
Reputon Team

The Daily Blooms

worked within minutes! very impressed. still using the free trial but they sent emails to my old customers and they started leaving me reviews

Moddy Poddy

I am confused about how to see my reviews but the idea is good. I look forward to hearing my customers' feedback and improve our services!

Bleeding Tarmac

Update: Following my review, developer updated app to prevent this from happening. Sent emails to previous orders without notifying us! Very Upsetting! Does not offer control over what it sends.

February 20, 2021

Update: we have fixed the issue, once you install the app you will be prompted to choose whether you would like to send emails to past customers or not.

Regards,
Ivan @ Reputon

Epic. Store

So far so good! reviews are coming in - Positive and negative for us to help create a better user experience and provide a better product.

Norman's School Uniforms

Great app. I didn't realize it would email all customers from the past 2 months when launched. This led to some confusion...customers emailed because they didn't recently order anything.

PetScy

I turned this on and cant keep up with the review responses. Note, I was unaware that it would send out "BONUS" reviews to the previous two months of order. This led to a ton of reviews but also to customers calling thinking that we sent them out a new order. Overall, I have been happy with the product. Im still on the free plan and maybe available once I pay but it would be nice to eliminate a negative comment response. If they pick a unhappy smile face then it ends. Customers will reply to the negative section and expect that to be proof that they edited an order. Second, would like to set based on date. As a subscription business Id like to send customers that have been on for Day 35+.