Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App | Reviews

by Reputon

Boost Facebook,Yelp, Google reviews & more. Feedback & Ratings

Seo Digital Club

I used this app and helped me to get reviews from my customers. Highly recommend this app to the shopify community.....

Golf Grip Warehouse

Great app. Very easy to use and setup. Love the automation settings. As a business owner, this is one less thing that I have to worry about.

Smart Shop PARIS

This is a very helpful application
I'm integrating it in my website so i may have more about client experience
Thanks

Cookie's Creaciones

Just started out, works well so far! A little annoying that you have to leave at least 100 characters for the review though

Nordseerad

It seems easy to use this review application.
Customers relationship are very important for an ecommerce.

Luca decor

Our business is in a tourist town where retail options are endless. Reviews on TripAdvisor and Yelp help drive feet and dollars to our doorstep. Reputon is a must have app for any retail business on Shopify!

BTAURUS

It seems easy to use this review application.
Customers relationship are very important for an ecommerce.

Ay, Caramba!

We have used Reputon for about 4 months now, we started we the free version and we have now changed to the paid subscription. It is an awesome app to increase your google reviews and it helps you to filter good from bad reviews.

Artisan Home

Super easy to install. Looking forward to my positive google reviews and seeing sales increase more

Terra Cotta

Easy set-up, easy linked to google reviews, perfect way to encourage customers to leave a review! Works perfect