Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App | Reviews

by Reputon

Boost Facebook,Yelp, Google reviews & more. Feedback & Ratings

ChezAfrica

Just installed the app. In the end it wasn't difficult, but a how-to video would have been helpful. Looking forward to the experience. Will update the review then.

Eds Hair

Has really helped to boost our reviews on Google. Before we only had reviews from the salon visits, now we are gettings reviews from our ecommerce platform.

DogHouse Graphix,LLC

Using Reputon seems to have better results in emails for customer reviews being delivered and acted upon than our previous app. Hope the customers will continue to receive/review our shop using Reputon.

Birth Song Botanicals Co.

This app helped me reach out to customers and get quality real reviews on my products and services. Thanks!

Shopp Ezee

I used this app to help me increase my ratings and gain more customer feedback and also find it very lucrative for business. it

Sweet Yourself Vegan

Love this app! It's user friendly, easy to use and has great features. So grateful for this app, its great!

Corporate Coffee

Really easy to set up. Cant wait to see the reviews rolling in !!...................................

Dope And Dedicated

I like the ease of use of this app so far. Download and setup was quick and the app was running in my store in no time.

Shaks Boutique

This is a fabulous app, which prevents malicious and bad reviews being put up over the internet. We are really grateful for Reputon as sometimes you can get customers who are malicious or lie on reviews. There customer service is great too! Would 100% recommend.

Diecast Model Centre

We have been struggling to get reviews for a couple of years and in that time only achieved a handful despite sending out review requests to every customer and even offering incentives for leaving a review. So, I was skeptical that Reputon could really achieve for us the results that others had been reporting. But, sure enough; set it up one evening - which was a doddle - and by the next morning had approx. 30 reviews from past customers. A couple of weeks on from installing it, and the reviews are still coming in from more recent customers - not all, but loads more than we have ever managed previously. Thus, I can say it definitely works for us and is deserving of the 5 stars we have awarded.