Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App | Reviews

by Reputon

Boost Facebook,Yelp, Google reviews & more. Feedback & Ratings

Twisted Hops Craft Beer Shop

Good functionality and seems to work well generally. Need to upgrade to get a better template with more template options.

WAVEPATROL

Works porfectly. Would be great to receive notifications, whenever someone completed a review. Also automatic 'thank you' discount code would be a good trigger.

Blinging Mommy Boutique

I use this app to help gets my customers review of our items and products. When customers leave reviews I am able to see what they are happy about or unhappy about.

Modern Furniture

Great app designed to help reach out to your customers and gain reviews. Easy to use and very effective. Recommended

Eina Ahluwalia

What a fantastic app! Helps convert unhappy customers to happy ones apart from getting us Google Reviews for our jewellery! Highly recommend this app - received 44 Google reviews in a matter of days which increases credibility and trust for our product!

nomoredarknight.it

Sto cercando di imparare ad usare questa app. Finora mi sembra un prodotto interessante! Per esprimere un giudizio completo penso che avrò bisogno ancora di un pò di tempo!

Smartravelbox

Useful and easy to install! It would be nice if it included also the dispaly widget without installing another app.

Barbu Beard Co.

It took a few minutes of getting acquainted with the layout but so far so good. Hope it helps my business.

SilverAndMore.gr

Is awesome....you just leave it to work automatically and receive the feedbacks... I suggest it for every site

Katie Dreaming in Color

I just loaded it and have not had an opportunity to see the benefits yet, but am looking forward to it.