Reputon Customer Reviews App

Boost Google reviews, Facebook reviews, Yelp & more.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Carsha Global Trading

Location Hong Kong SAR

Just downloaded this app and set everything up. Love how they can automatically send emails to request reviews from my customers after the orders are fulfilled!

October 4, 2021

Thank you for sharing your review! We appreciate your support!

Equiflair Saddlery

Really good app, great for developing a businesses reputation. Easy to use and implement. Very easy to target specific review sights.

September 27, 2021

Thank you for having time to share your 5* review! We appreciate it.

Courage Tee's

Time spent using app 5 minutes

I like the that the customers can review quick and easy with a happy face. They want to leave a review but want it to be easy this is easy and fast

September 20, 2021

Thank you for the 5* review! We are happy to know the app is helping to gro your business!

Khari Clothing

Time spent using app About 12 hours

I love this app. It has helped my online store a lot. I would recommend anyone who has an online e-commerce store to download this app.

September 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your support!

Paul’s Liquor

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

Absolutely fantastic application and the support team is also super responsive and helpful! Would not hesitate for a second to recommend this.

September 8, 2021

Thank you so much for another 5* review! We appreciate your kind support!

EmassK Global Ventures

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

Just installed let me check out the outcome. However the user friendly interface is great. Good to go

September 3, 2021

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for having time to write a review.

May we know the reason of 4* rather than 5*? Have you got some issues with installing or using our app?

We try to provide the best app to help your business to boost. So your detailed feedback is crucial to us and lets us know what we have to inprove.

Regards,

Au paradis des pattounes

Location France

I'm installing and trying this app to launch our new website and to promote our success stories.
Works well at the moment, will see later if it's still great for us but i don't doubt it !

September 1, 2021

Thank you for 5* review! We appreciate your support and are glad to know our app is helping your business to boost!

Rozgol's

Time spent using app About 2 months

Really enjoyed using the app, the setup was great and somewhat automated which was really helpful. It streamlined the major follow up process for me, and helped collect some additional reviews. However, unfortunately Yelp platform still keeps hiding, I wish the app could actually establish some relationship to prove authenticity of these reviews.

August 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your support and for 5* review! Can you send us more info regarding Yelp issue?

Griffin Retail Belgium

Location Netherlands

Great app! The widgets from the other app are pretty great too. Have been using them for a while now.

August 26, 2021

We are happy to know you have had a great experience using our apps! Thank you for 5* review as well!

SVB Ventures

Location India

I will start using your app , after result definately will approach your for giving good review ,thanks

August 23, 2021

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for using our app. We are very disappointed by a 3* review as there was no issue with the app and our support.

May I know the reason you give us that rate?

Thank you.