Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App | Reviews

by Reputon

Boost Facebook,Yelp, Google reviews & more. Feedback & Ratings

Oreks

Merci beaucoup, les avis clients comptent beaucoup pour nous et cette application va enfin nous permettre d'avoir un retour client

Gyv Me Body

Update since giving this review, the guys at Reputon added a feature to my account and resent some invitations to recent clients. I did a couple reviews after the invitations were resent. I will be closely monitoring the app.
I used this app to help us know how we're doing with our client orders. However in the 2 years that we've had the app, we cannot see a single review, although the email links have been clicked by our clients. We will look for a new app today.

May 27, 2021

We are sorry for your experience with the app. The number of reviews you receive strongly depends on the number of orders. Your account had very few orders, that is why the app has not converted into any reviews yet.

Regards,
Reputon Team

All Things Tennis ltd

Very well priced for sure! good easy app to use, i'm coming back after a break as these guys are the best

Dose Mindcare

Easy to set up. So far so good. Will check in the coming weeks if the number of reviews dramatically increases ;)

Cold Turkey Juice inc

Great app great app Great app great app Great app great app Great app great app Great app great app Great app great app.

American Built Truck Equipment

Our business sends product via freight, so sometimes it takes a few days to get something shipped. We really needed a way to send emails asking for customer reviews after products were marked fulfilled and this solved our issue! It's easy to set up and I like that we can see what emails are pending. I highly recommend this app.

Mama, Milk Milk!

Great experience using this app so far, love that it automatically triggers reminder to get reviews in

Riciclone Smartphone - Vendita acquisto e riparazione dispositivi usati

Very useful! Free plan is enough for us, let's hope it would help increasing our business. Well done

HomeKit Australia

It has been really useful as a lead in to Trust Pilot. At this stage I am still using the free plan. Thanks.

Nonstop Mom Shop

I am still in the free trial mode, but so far so good! Looking forward to reading my clients reviews.