Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Google reviews & feedback by email

Dope And Dedicated

I like the ease of use of this app so far. Download and setup was quick and the app was running in my store in no time.

Shaks Boutique

I have only just set it up after about 15 mins, so really quick set up. Can't wait to start building up my reviews for better SEO and traffic. I will come back to leave a review again once I see all the App can do.

Diecast Model Centre

We have been struggling to get reviews for a couple of years and in that time only achieved a handful despite sending out review requests to every customer and even offering incentives for leaving a review. So, I was skeptical that Reputon could really achieve for us the results that others had been reporting. But, sure enough; set it up one evening - which was a doddle - and by the next morning had approx. 30 reviews from past customers. A couple of weeks on from installing it, and the reviews are still coming in from more recent customers - not all, but loads more than we have ever managed previously. Thus, I can say it definitely works for us and is deserving of the 5 stars we have awarded.

Eliot Grey

We just started using Reputon Review apps today and the reviews are beginning to show. Love the app, just need to make it simplier as in 1 step auto. Other than that this is a great tool to add to your store. To get great reviews we suggest that you add this app. Eliot Grey

Head Shoulders Knees and Toes

Easy to use the app. We've received already 10 new 5* reviews and are happy with the app. We reached out to customize the app a bit to suit our needs and the developer was easy to work with and receptive. We'd recommend to others.

January 17, 2021

Thanks for the feedback!

Actually, you can limit the number of emails sent to a single customer - there is a setting in the app for that.

Emails for past orders are sent just once after installation and they do not affect any order older than 2 months. Most of our users really appreciate this feature because it gives an instant boost to their ratings.

iShopTech.com.au

Reputon Customer Reviews App has a lot of functionality and is easy to use. It is an essential tool for customer reviews and I highly recommend evert store owner give it a go!

BlackVelvetExclusive

I thought that this app would enable me to add reviews to my site. But you have to pay for this feature. This app allows you to send emails to users for free

January 14, 2021

Hello,

Actually, there is no "add reviews to own site" feature in Reputon Customer Reviews app whatsoever. This app is for managing and boosting your reputation on 3rd party reviews platforms only.

Regards,
Reputon team

Personal Digital

this app helped us reach out to a customer who was going to leave a bad review!
thanks so much for your help

DCEXPRESS.CO

I have not sold yet, but it looks easy and will be a great reminder to have customers leave reviews for my business outside of my store.

Greenow

Bonne application à essayer ! Gratuite et ludique à voir sur une utilisations dans le temps !
Merci Repton