Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Google reviews. Survey & Feedback.

Lyfie Boutique Stilbaai

This app help my business a lot with reviews. This take some admin away from me to get customers to do reviews

fablore

Nice app

Woodruff and Co

Handy app but came across an issue that meant that a bunch of our customers were sent a review request before they received their order. Changing the settings in admin area didn't fix this, have notified developer, but no reply as yet.

speedlaunch

I'm sure this is a great app to use. I just installed it so I'm still learning more
about it now. Thank you.

CHARLESCVVONLINEST

Thanks for your service. i really important to have a feedback for customer service, product appreciation. I can collect revieuws to improve my service.

Driplink

So far so good. They sent out emails right away. it really works...................................!

Jewellery by William.com

Works well and no issues, good free app. Will keep using and taking the benefits of this great app.
Cheers JBW.com

Molinos de la Especia

I'm on the free plan. So far so good, I've already had a 0.2 raise in my rating! Though I had some problems with the template I was able to fix them with my developer knowledge :) Let's see how it goes in the long term, and I'll update the review :)

Squirrl

Wow. I installed this app in one click! I really didn't expect it to be so easy.
I haven't tried the app yet but will review again in a month and let you know how it works. Thanks for the easy installation and free option, Reputon

Expreso Auto Parts

I haven't used the app much yet but it seems to be working fine, at least from the test e-mail I received. It was very easy to set up, the Spanish translation is pretty good so I hardly had to edit anything from it. The e-mails look very professional, too.