Reputon Customer Reviews App

Boost Google reviews, Facebook reviews, Yelp & more.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Tillage Clothing Company

I can't tell when a new customer is leaving a review, but otherwise, it's great. I'd love to be notified when new reviews come in, so I can respond to them quickly.

January 3, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for having time to write the review.

Unfortunately, we can't track either the client who left the review. As in that case, we have to add the code to Google, Facebook, etc. to do so. But it's impossible.

Cactus en Ligne

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This is a great app! It really helped us improve our review rating and generate more business. I would recommend it.

December 27, 2021

Thank you so much for having time to write the review! We are happy to know our app helps to grow your business.

OriTanji

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Very good app. Has lead to an increase in sales. It brings previous customers experiences to life and helps drive new sales. Recommend.

December 22, 2021

Thank you for having time to write the review.

WaveHawaii

Location Germany
Time spent using app 39 minutes

This app is really helpful and easy to install etc. It would be helpful, to have this app backend in different languages.

December 12, 2021

Thank you for having time to post the review. We are working hard to add more features, including different languages.

Grass Paints Ireland and UK

Location Ireland

The Mr.Crossbow Co.

Location Serbia

This is a useful application! To anyone who wants to increase sales, I would recommend this app. This is important things for your business.

November 28, 2021

Thank you for having time to write a 5* review! We are happy to know our app helps to increase your sales!

RTRPerformance

Only early days, but currently very easy to set up and going as planned. Looks good on the website (Their Google Section) and hopefully helps get more reviews.

November 23, 2021

Thank you for having time to post the review. We appreciate your support!

Regards,

FunkyShines

Time spent using app About 1 month

Easy to setup & has very helpful features! I'm excited to have added this app to my store as I do need to have somewhat of a review system.

November 21, 2021

Thank you so much for having time to rate our app!

Grow Indoor Plants

Location Australia
Time spent using app 5 minutes

fantastic app, we use it on another of our sites and it works great, it has really boosted our reviews

November 8, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5* review! We are happy to know our app helps your business to grow!

greatness

I like this app because it helps me stay in touch with customers ... whether they are happy, sad or mad. I always want to make things right with our customers. I want to do the right thing and serve them well.