Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Boost Trustpilot, Facebook, Google reviews, ratings & feedback

Open Goaaal Australia

We have already started getting reviews. I love that we don't need to do anything, just wait for the app to send the email and see what we get. It's also great that they notify you if it's less than 5 star.

August 3, 2021

We are happy to know our app saves your time and lets your business growing! Thank you for the support!

Reuse Chile

Al parecer es muy útil para conseguir calificaciones positivas en paginas de terceros. Esperamos que sea de gran ayuda para nuestro negocio.

August 3, 2021

¡Muchas gracias por la revisión de 5 *! Agradecemos su apoyo y esperamos que utilice nuestra aplicación durante mucho tiempo.

KW_685

I have never used any other review app before and then came across Reputon and it seems pretty straight forward to use. Looking forward to more use and hopefully can help grow my business.

August 2, 2021

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your time for reviewing our app,

May I know the issue you had to make you rate us as 4*?

Thank you.

Magic Door Pillows

This app has worked really well for us so far. We've had many wonderful reviews and only had two negative reviews so far; however, receiving these negative reviews privately is great because it allows you to work out what the problem is before receiving a negative review publicly. That is by far the best feature!

July 29, 2021

Glad to know our app is helping your business to get more reviews! Thank you for the high rating!

Only Natural

Great app so far. Does exactly as it states. The number of reviews has increased weekly since installing.

July 26, 2021

Good to know you've started to receive new reviews from your customers! Thank you for 5* rate!

NorthernScrubs

This is a great app that has helped us tremendously. As well, this team replies very fast and has good customer service!

July 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words and for 5* review!

TEKO eco-performance socks

very good and delighted with the performance of the app for the needs that I have on my site. I can definitely recommend it.

July 23, 2021

Thank you for 5* review! We appreciate your time!

The Fake Fromagerie

perfect app! it blocks whenever you have a bad comment and you can work on the issue. Otherwise it easy to install and to put on your website

July 14, 2021

Thanks for using our app! We appreciate your review and kind words!

Urban Elite Beauty

Thank you for the heads up on customers reviews whether good or bad! I am always able to make sure my customers are happy by responding in a timely matter! I love this app!

July 14, 2021

Thank you for the 5-star review! We appreciate it and happy to know our app is helping you!

Farawlaya.com

Great App, it manages the reviews in a prefect manner. You don't have to follow up with customer every-time. it sends out automated messages.

July 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words and high rating!