Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Google reviews & feedback by email

Pepa Lani

The app is super easy to implement, I am not a computer or codding expert, but that is absolutley not neccessary. After the first hour I had more positive reviews than collected in the last 3 months. Great and easy and smooth operating app. I can highly recommende using the App

RJ Collection - Your Shopping Genie

Sorry but this app and the email sent is very confusing or rather misleading. I received an email saying More reviews for your store but they don't show you how many reviews you have got or what reviews your customers have left for you. Forget about displaying on our store but we should atleast know if we have got reviews or not? for that also we have to pay you to see what our customers have filled when you send them an email? or it is all about just collecting information and forcing us to pay if we need to just see(not even diplaying on the website) what we have got? How can one make a decision if they dont even know if it is worth buying your plan? Very disappointed.

March 25, 2021

Sorry, but it looks like you did not understand the app concept and did not configure it correctly. We have updated your settings, so it should work for you now. Please check your email.

Bloompoppy

Just got that app, so far seems to be good. It would be good if we could customize emails to match the branding.

Twisted Hops Craft Beer Shop

Good functionality and seems to work well generally. Need to upgrade to get a better template with more template options.

WAVEPATROL

Works porfectly. Would be great to receive notifications, whenever someone completed a review. Also automatic 'thank you' discount code would be a good trigger.

Blinging Mommy Boutique

I use this app to help gets my customers review of our items and products. When customers leave reviews I am able to see what they are happy about or unhappy about.

Modern Furniture

Great app designed to help reach out to your customers and gain reviews. Easy to use and very effective. Recommended

Eina Ahluwalia

What a fantastic app! Helps convert unhappy customers to happy ones apart from getting us Google Reviews for our jewellery! Highly recommend this app - received 44 Google reviews in a matter of days which increases credibility and trust for our product!

nomoredarknight.it

Sto cercando di imparare ad usare questa app. Finora mi sembra un prodotto interessante! Per esprimere un giudizio completo penso che avrò bisogno ancora di un pò di tempo!

Smartravelbox

Useful and easy to install! It would be nice if it included also the dispaly widget without installing another app.