Reputon Customer Reviews App

Reputon Customer Reviews App

by Reputon

Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Google reviews. Survey & Feedback.

Just Calendars

love this app. works exactly as it should. we have received so many great reviews already. highly recommended

Bright Iris Designs

I think this will help my reputation in the selling community. I am not sure yet about it's performance but I think it will be a nice touch if it works correctly.

Special Personalised Gifts

I have just set this app up was very easy to setup. It sound really good I have only just set it up so hope it is good

KEMIMOTO

A bit of a pain to send Pending emails manually, but other than that it's very satisfying, especially with the review filtering feature!

Frate Mate Club

Good app and easy to use thank you for your help my reviews has increased and we finally heard happy customers

CB Shelton Enterprises

Easy set up, excited to see how this works for my business. I set up 4 review locations, and ran a test email to myself. App automatically retroactively picked up 2 previous orders, and sent them feedback emails.

FirstCoast Outdoor

come on you should try it! come on you should try it! come on you should try it! come on you should try it!

PUERTOVENTAS.CL

NO ES DE FACIL ACCESO.. LOS COMENTARIOS NO APARECEN POR NINGUN LADO.. PESIMA APLICACION.............

October 9, 2020

Lamentamos su experiencia. Estamos dispuestos ayudarle a configurar la aplicación. Acabamos de enviarle un email.

GolfPal

So far I have used the app to send out review requests. It is working very smoothly. Looking forward to great reviews.

KIDZ at PARTYSHOP®

Excellent app . user friend highly recommended for online shop business. i would strongly recommend to make best use of it.