Reputon Customer Reviews App

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
August 25, 2020

Gutes Tool, ich hoffe, damit zu vielen Bewertungen zu kommen! Nur 4 Sterne, denn ich würde mir wünschen, dass man Kunden, die bei der ersten Bitte um Bewertung nicht reagiert haben, direkt nochmal daran erinnern kann.

TERRA Zimtsohlen
Austria
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited August 19, 2020

Handy app but came across an issue that meant that a bunch of our customers were sent a review request before they received their order. Changing the settings in admin area didn't fix this, have notified developer, but no reply as yet.

Woodruff and Co
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
Edited August 17, 2020

I'm on the free plan. So far so good, I've already had a 0.2 raise in my rating! Though I had some problems with the template I was able to fix them with my developer knowledge :) Let's see how it goes in the long term, and I'll update the review :)

Molinos de la Especia
Philippines
Time spent using app: 3 days
July 8, 2020

Easy to use. Only recieved one feedback but app is doing what it states so app is good. Cant fault it so far.

Fame Drinks
Time spent using app: 10 months
June 16, 2020

Looks good to far. Set-up was not too complicated. Let's see how this puppy can fly!! Thank you very much

WILDWURST
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
June 14, 2020

c'est vraiment cool car on peut ajouter pas mal d'option afin de donner confiance aux acheteurs potentiels

AlterPods
France
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
June 11, 2020

I just installed it. It was pretty straight forward. I have to see how easily it works for my customers and if it shows upon my website as well.

Red Rox Candle Co.
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
June 7, 2020

Functionally fantastic, catches customers that might not be fully satisfied so you can help make them happy. The email template and their own review site are not very pleasing visually, but ok. There is not a lot of guidance on setting up your URLs but it's pretty straightforward.

Antique Jewellers Ltd
Time spent using app: 14 days
June 3, 2020

Nice app. I hope it will be better if the app can be installed easily and needs some improvements with the interface too.

Golden Ship
Philippines
Time spent using app: 24 days
Reputon replied June 4, 2020

Hi,
We would love to hear about improvements you want to see in the app. Please contact us at info@reputon.com

May 30, 2020

I just added this app to my shopify store so i hope its good! Im a little unclear as to why the google widget has to be added separately. A single package would be more user friendly.

Biofa Ireland