Reputon Customer Reviews App

Boost Facebook,Yelp, Google reviews & more. Feedback & Ratings

Free plan available

Antique Jewellers Ltd

Functionally fantastic, catches customers that might not be fully satisfied so you can help make them happy. The email template and their own review site are not very pleasing visually, but ok. There is not a lot of guidance on setting up your URLs but it's pretty straightforward.

Golden Ship

Nice app. I hope it will be better if the app can be installed easily and needs some improvements with the interface too.

June 4, 2020

Hi,
We would love to hear about improvements you want to see in the app. Please contact us at info@reputon.com

Biofa Ireland

I just added this app to my shopify store so i hope its good! Im a little unclear as to why the google widget has to be added separately. A single package would be more user friendly.

Melanin Diva

I just recently downloaded this app and I have no complaints at the moment, so I will give it 4 stars.

Walk The Walk

So far so good, will update as I begin this journey with my new business! Seems like everything with this add on will help!

Madden Enterprises

so far so good. we have gotten a few reviews from it. wish they had a plan in between 150 and 500 monthly. but oh well

Your Health & Safety Shop

Great functions for beginner shops :), it should allow me to get feedback from my customers
I have not started using the app yet on the store
As my shop grows I will look to upgrade the app .

SportBike Chic, LLC

I'm just installing the app and testing it out. Very easy to install. No cumbersome follow-ups or additional assistance required thus far. I do like that negative or average emails are directed to my company's customer service email address so that we have the opportunity to resolve.

Awesome concept. I'll know more once I've gotten more use out of. But so far, so good.

Spheretravour

I’m still trying this app no rate yet,but I’ll give a rate whenever I will be satisfied in this apps

Kitty Bunk

So far so good we are testing this app and will let everyone know very soon how it does. So far the free start is always nice