Reviews (1,187)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, quick setup, and efficient automation of review collection. It's praised for its effectiveness in gathering Google reviews, managing all reviews in one place, and redirecting customers to avoid negative feedback. The app is recognized for building customer trust, potentially boosting sales, and its prompt customer service. It's also noted for its affordability and ability to increase 5-star reviews. The free bundle is considered sufficient for small businesses, making it a cost-effective choice.

June 12, 2021

I really like the app and its functions, It is super efficient and user-friendly, I totally recommend it!

Techish shop
Reputon replied June 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you.

Best regards,

July 19, 2020

Simply Amazing!Simply Amazing!Simply Amazing!Simply Amazing!Simply Amazing!Simply Amazing!Simply Amazing!Simply Amazing!Simply Amazing!Simply Amazing!

Paradox Gen
October 22, 2020

works good. Perhaps, I am not sure if I'm getting subscribers because of this... I would like to know if this has an unsubscribe option.

SalmonMarket
June 20, 2019

Makes requesting a review a lot easier and stress free. Great app this far! You can customize the message, but the pre set one is also good

Silver K. Art
Reputon replied June 27, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We hope that Reputon will bring you tons of positive reviews!

November 19, 2021

Easy to setup & has very helpful features! I'm excited to have added this app to my store as I do need to have somewhat of a review system.

FunkyShines
Reputon replied November 21, 2021

Thank you so much for having time to rate our app!

May 28, 2019

easy setup. the email template doesn't look as professional, but functions extremely well. I would suggest this app

RYTE Sport
Almost 2 years using the app
Reputon replied June 16, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! You can always adjust the template as you like it!

September 9, 2020

The Reputon, is very easy the install. It's a good app for my website. Is a hub for all reviews on my website.

OnFarma
Portugal
August 25, 2022

First time trying. I am not sure how it works yet. Hope it's free and good to use for google review.

R & D Pharmaceutical Pte Ltd
Singapore
Almost 2 years using the app
Reputon replied August 25, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for the review! Please, contact us at info@reputon.com if you need any help.

Also, you can check our app page, we have a Google Review widget.

Best regards,

Edited July 2, 2020

Nice and easy app to use. Love that it direct customers to google or facebook reviews automatically! Love it

Limeapple
April 27, 2019

Good it really helped us out with creating our site. I really recommend this to other. Thank you a lot!

Apex Gaming
Reputon replied April 30, 2019

Thank you for your review! Hopefully, your business will gain excellent reviews very soon due to Reputon app!