Retail Barcode Labels

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Emerald Lane Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 year

When you click create barcodes, it doesn't create them for everything without selecting the item. It should go to the one I have been working on automatically. Also, it doesn't put the size or color in the description when it prints so you have to go look up the barcode to match it. That is time consuming. Also, hard to get it to print in the middle of label

February 1, 2021

Thank you for reaching out and for providing your feedback to us here in your review. I can certainly see why it'd be a benefit for the barcode to be created for the product you're working on, as opposed to having to manually select it.

In terms of the label alignment and the size and colours being missed from the description, I'd like to take a look at these issues and see if I can help at all. I will send an email to you shortly to touch base with you on this, so please look out for that and get back to me there if you're still requiring assistance. -Victor, Shopify Support

Franklin Dovecote

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I like this app because it helps me to keep a good count on my inventory and helps others using the store front to know if they are ringing up the correct items. I do not like that I can't view templates to delete on the first page past a certain point.

Porsche Spares UK Ltd

Works fine for us. I wish it would work with a barcode scanner to updat e inventory. Works well with our Brother XL700 bar code printer

Whitt & Co. Clothing

Time spent using app About 2 years

Love the app, it has helped make our brick and mortar store more efficient. My only complaint is that it doesn't do GTIN for selling online like google or amazon. I would even pay for that

Mooey Christmas & Udder Things

The app is really easy to use. I only wish it would show the SKU on the items after you print the labels, since you cannot see the name on the label after it's printed. I also wish it would fit the name or part of the name of the item on the Jewelry Label and the 1" square. If it had that, I would have given it 5 stars.

JMan Photography

Once Set Up it works good. Works on brother label system as well. Would like to be able to set one label as default setting, thus eliminating one step to print. Would also be nice to be able to print right from product listing with filter as I have alot of catching up to do with inventory and is tedious to have so many steps to print one label.

Gold Apple Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 months

I use this app for my retail shop. In general it's been a life saver to be able to code and tag products. However recently it has been glitchy and not creating barcodes for all items - some are missing barcodes when generated. It may be an update issue. Overall I would recommend using this app for retail.

PapayaOslo

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 1 month

The App works as it should. However it does miss couple of features.
1. It would be great if it will allow to print the product type.
2.Ifit would grant access to low level users to print labels. (Without accessing the products themselves)

Otherwise top notch - Recommended.

Detroit Shirt Company

It does a decent job but really wish that it would give the option to print barcodes from the order page, I end up entering all of the same information twice.

Logan Malloch

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We use this app regularly and it's been a great help, a lot of our goods are from local artist and makers that too numerous to remember it all so this makes things faster and easier at the till.