Retail Barcode Labels

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

HollandCase

Location Netherlands

i really love this app that is the reason i give 5 star i really love this app that is the reason i give 5 star

Fun5DollarJewelry.com

This app makes it really easy to assign barcodes to the jewelry that doesn't already have them and then print the barcodes on either labels or regular paper. **Just be sure to click the correct option if you're creating ones that are missing instead of reassigning all barcodes!** I love being able to then scan the barcodes in the Shopify POS app! Thank you!!

Al Shams Abayas

The app is great and so easy to use. It helps us track our inventory and we love that we can use our phones to look up product information right on the showroom floor, customers are impressed and it makes us look like a well run operation. I recommend this app.

yeehawcowboy

Time spent using app Over 1 year

love this app!! helps me scan in inventory when a shipment comes in..... i prefer to get bar codes then just print them using this app with the " quick scan " app

Shoebuya

Location Italy

Ottima app, cercavo da tempo un app del genere per stampare le etichette per il mio store con la stampante dymo. Grazie davvero, mi avete salvato la vita !!!
5 stelle !

Uranta Mindful Clothing

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is super simple to use and very efficient. Totally recommend it! My only concern is that if you have printed barcodes in your items and you push the button of create new bar codes it will erase all the other barcodes you previously had. and there is no way to have them back unless you enter them manually.

417 Boutique by Cate

Time spent using app About 1 year

The app works great! No complaints except the annoying add that pops up that wants you to leave a review. Hoping this will make it stop popping up.

Tulio

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Really happy with this app. Quick and easy to use. We are barcoding our entire warehouse using it....that's over 12,000 labels. Haven't had any issues at all.

grace + olive — quality apparel for your littles

I’ve had the app for about two weeks now and I’ve had zero issues! I really like it. It does what it’s suppose to do and does it smoothly.

Eka's Jewelry

Location Costa Rica

Gracias por hacer mi vida más fácil con las etiquetas para mi negocio, nunca había sido más fácil imprimir etiquetas. GRACIASSSS!!!